I have started joining the Comedy Plus team on Wednesdays for Wordless Wednesday. Wordless Wednesday is when you share a picture which conveys a message without words. The code for Wordless Wednesday is in the sidebar of Comedy Plus’ s blog or you can enter your link in Mr. Linky’s page which can be found on the Comedy Plus Blog too. I hope you join us. If you do join us, be sure to put the Wordless Wednesday badge somewhere in your post. Can’t wait to see your pictures.
https://mcguffysreader.com/ has a project called Sparks post each week. I decided to join this project with McGuffy’s Reader to encourage others each week. My encouragement post is called ENCOURAGEMENT. On March 4, 2018, I was reading my morning devotions with the Lord and guess what? The devotional reading was called Dying for Encouragement. In a nutshell, it was about a corporate accountant who committed suicide and no-one knew why. He didn’t embezzle money and that made his co-workers wonder why until a note was found and that note simply said this: In thirty years I have never had one word of encouragement. I’m fed up. My ENCOURAGEMENT quotes and reading are: It may seem insignificant to say a word or two; but when we give encouragement, what wonders it can do! —K. DeHaan— My second ENCOURAGEMENT quote is: A word of encouragement can make the difference between giving up or going on. —Author Unknown— The reading for encouragement is Deuteronomy 3:23 – 29. So when you think your encouragement isn’t doing any good, think again. It is. When you encourage some someone make sure it is genuine encouragement(not flattery) and it will help others.
Now that the Superbowl is over and we know who won and no it wasn’t the Patriots. I decided to have some fun with my pictures. I played the Superbowl with my pictures.
THE SUPERBOWL TEAMS:
TURKEY AS THE EAGLES
THE DEER AS THE PATRIOTS
As you all know there can only be one winner. Who is our winner for Superbowl LII(52)?
Why it’s the Patr… Wait No the winner of Superbowl is the Philadelphia Eagles. Amazing, the Philadelphia Eagles have beat the Patriots to win their first Superbowl.
THE WINNERS ARE:
Q1.) How Does It Feel To Beat The Patriots In The SUPERBOWL?
A1.) The Patriots are a good team but it feels great to beat the Patriots.
Q2.) You Have Just Made History By Winning Your First SUPERBOWL, What Are You Going To Do Next?
A2.) Were Going To Disney World Of Course.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES.
SUPERBOWL FUN FACT:
Over 1 Billion chicken wings were consumed this past Superbowl.
The above selfie is of Daisy Mae and I getting our picture taken. Please note the surprised look on my face which is due to Daisy Mae kicking and clawing me because she didn’t want her picture taken. Enjoy our Sunday Selfie.
Daisy Mae and I joined the Cat On The Head for their Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. You can view other blogs that have joined and you can also join in the fun with your selfie by adding your blog HERE
What Is Daisy Mae Thinking?
My Selfie is different. It’s of a young deer. Enjoy.
Hello everyone, Daisy Mae and I follow this great blog called The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! . Wally answered some questions and asked us to do the same to learn more about us.
The Questions are below and my answers have to be one word. So here it goes. Like Wally I took some liberties with my answers. Daisy Mae’s answers are below. Hope you like them.
- Where is your cell phone? Havenone
- Your Hair? GreyandWhite
- Your Dad? Dunno
- Your Mom? Stray
- Your Favorite Food? Beef
- Your Dream Last Night? Don’trememberit
- Your Favorite drink? Icecubes
- Fear? Vet
- Favorite Shoes? None
- Favorite Way To Relax? Onmyhead
- Your Mood? Good
- Your Home Away From Home? None
- Where were you last night? InfrontofsisterCrystal’sbedroomdoor
- Something you aren’t? Snake
- Muffins? No
- Wish List Item? Warmweather
- Where you grew up? Countryside
- Last thing you did? Sleep
- Favorite Thing To Do? Sleep
- Your TV? None
- Your pets? Behindmyears
- Friends? Crystal
- Your Life? Fantastic!
- Missing Someone? Tigger
- Something you are? Talkative
So what did everyone think? Did you learn anything new about me? Why don’t you give this a try too? We’d like to learn more about you.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR CAPTION BY PUTTING IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR BY USING THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
Yeah!! No Deer. Are We Going To Square Dance Now?
Why I’m Writing This Post:
I’m writing this post because I came across this good blog post that spreads Positive Thinking and I liked the idea so I’d thought I write this post.
Today we need all the positive thinking we can muster. But we shouldn’t just think about doing positive thinking but we should take every opportunity to show positive thinking and even create positive thinking where there isn’t any.
CREATING POSITIVE THINKING:
Creating positive thinking also helps with your attitude. If you don’t have a good attitude then you’re less likely to have a positive outlook but remember this it takes more wrinkles to create a frown then to create a smile. So smile because who wants all those wrinkles.
I wrote a post called WHAT MEETING MAYA ANGELOU DID FOR ME because Maya Angelou was a wonderful woman and very encouraging to. Below are some quotes of hers and another encouraging person who is P.K. Hallinan. The one quote is by an unknown source.
Make sure you have a smile on your face because people will wonder what you’re up to and your attitude will be a lot better.
Stay positive my friends.
Hello Everyone, can you believe 2017 is gone and 2018 is here already? I can’t. This is my first post of the year for this site.
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions? Sister Crystal doesn’t believe in making resolutions and honestly I don’t either. This way nobody can blame you for breaking your New Year’s resolutions.
Sister Crystal started the new year off right by getting nominated for two awards by MABEAUTILITY . The awards Sister Crystal received were the The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018 and WINNING THE LIEBSTER AWARD – MY SECOND AWARD OF 2018. I think it’s just great that she won these awards and I want to thank her for giving me equal billing for this site and she allows me to post on the other site too.
Now onto my award. That’s right, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Thanks WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and encourage them to accept this award for blogging.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal? Cats
- What is your job and why do you like it or dislike it so much? I’m unemployed-enough said.
- What is your favorite sport and why? Don’t have a favorite sport anymore. Why? Since the kneeling during the National Anthem deal I have become less interested.
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they? Don’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions. I take each day one day at a time plus nobody can say I broke my New Year’s resolutions.
- What did you like most about 2017? Christmas, my birthday and Thanksgiving.
- What did you like least about 2017? Mom being in the hospital.
- What is your hobby besides blogging? I used to cross-stitch.
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s? The fact our family got together and we had kids laughing and giggling in the house. Take note that the kids I mention are ages 21 down to 15.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about photos, blogging, country living, animals and much, much more. Every-Now-And-Then my cat will do some posting too.
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers? My name is Crystal Stewart and my cat’s name is Daisy Mae. I just had my 50th birthday in December and I enjoy being 50. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people/animals. I like to read too mostly mystery/suspense books but I’m open to all genres.
- How did you create the name of your blog? I thought about it and went with CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE that I just changed to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. The only thing was that I wanted my site to be more than just photos, I wanted to blog on that site too. Daisy Mae officially became part of the website as of January 1, 2018. I had so many ideas for a name.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- simple Ula
- Claire Yang Writes
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- The Veiled facet
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- Claire93’s Blog
Please don’t judge me for not nominating your blog! If I could I’d nominate all of you because I know how much time and effort you put into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Please Answer The Above Questions Which Are The Same Questions I Was Asked To Answer. I Thought The Above Questions Were Good And I’d Like To See Your Answers To Them.
Have Fun Answering them Nominees.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
Daisy Mae here, I wanted to share with you some exciting news. Sister Crystal has changed the site name from CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. It’s just a slight change.
Can you believe it? She included me in the name which means I get to help her. I can’t wait. I sure hope everyone continues to visit our site.