Day 10 has come and gone and guess what everyone you know what that mean? You guessed it if you said I completed another course. I’m so happy to be done. It wasn’t as easy as they made it sound. Below is what we covered.
- How to use preformatting to space text exactly as you like.
- How to control line breaks and indentation.
- How to create columns.
- How to add tables.
I’m grateful to be done. Now I think it’s time for a well deserved break.
Today is Day 9 of my blogging course and I’m almost done. Can we say Yippee!!
Today we covered HTML Basics. If you think it sounds confusing that’s because it is. I tried doing it but not sure I understand it. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow when I have to use what I learned today. Understanding hyperlinks is not what I thought. The areas we covered were:
- What is HTML is, and how to find yours.
- Basic text styling with HTML.
- Inserting links with HTML.
- Inserting Images with HTML.
Today was interesting. Didn’t really understand what I was doing or what I was reading. Today I had to adjust the visibility of one of my widgets. Once I started reading how to do it, I was so confused.
I try to understand what they want me to know on widget visibility but sometimes things can be so confusing.
Areas we covered today were:
- How to configure widget visibility settings.
- Ways to use widget visibility to your advantage.
Today we went over how to create custom texts and create a custom image. The areas that were covered were:
- Image widget basics.
- Custom image widget inspiration.
- How to create a custom image with PicMonkey or Canva.
- How to use custom images in text widgets.
Why use text widgets? Image widgets can be used for just about anything; we particularly appreciate when bloggers use them to highlight social networking profiles, direct our attention to special features, or draw us into different sections of their blogs. They’re eye-catching, and encourage readers to explore.
Hi everyone it’s Daisy Mae again. I had to go to the vet this week so I’m a little late with my cat quote. I don’t travel good in the vehicle and let my owners know it. I even scratched my owner when she was trying to calm me down. I know I probably should not have scratched my owner because after all, all she was doing was trying to calm me down. She forgave me. Just to let you know I’m feeling better since the vet gave me a steroid shot and an antibiotic shot.
I’m killing two birds with one stone so to speak. I’m bringing you a cat quote that is also an English superstition. How cool is that? What’s that you say? You can’t wait to see the Cat Quote And English superstition all rolled into one. Well in that case and without further adieu below is the Cat quote/English superstition. Enjoy it and have a great weekend.
A cat sleeping with all four paws tucked under means cold weather ahead.
Today is Day 6 and today we organized our sidebar. Today we had to add 1 widget to our sidebar. However, we didn’t have to keep it. The areas we covered today were:
- What widgets are and how they’re useful.
- How to Choose the right widgets for your blog.
- Basic ways to customize widgets.
The one thing I want to learn is how to move your widgets around to where you want them. I know it sounds crazy but I’d like to learn this in case I decide I want to move my widgets around. Maybe it’s not crazy after all.
Today is Day 5 and that means I’m 1/2 way there or 50% done with my course. What did we cover today? Good question. But we got to take a break today and experiment on our own. I experimented with themes. I enjoyed the break.
Today is Day 4 of 10 of my blogging course. Almost halfway there-Yeah!!🙂🙂 Today the three areas we covered were:
- How to add and edit backgrounds.
- Color relationships, and how to use them.
- How to choose and update fonts.
Every blogger has the opportunity to do this. Myself included.
Tomorrow is 1/2 way-Yeah!!🎆🎆🙂🙂🎆🎆
It’s Day 3 of 10 of my blogging course and we’re learning about Custom headers. The 3 areas we covered today were:
- How to turn any photo into a custom header.
- How to create a custom graphic or text header.
- The finishing touches that highlight your new header.