Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Go to Comedy Plus and click on the Feline Friday code to get the link.
The above selfie is of Daisy Mae and I getting our picture taken. Please note the surprised look on my face which is due to Daisy Mae kicking and clawing me because she didn’t want her picture taken. Enjoy our Sunday Selfie.
Daisy Mae and I joined the Cat On The Head for their Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. You can view other blogs that have joined and you can also join in the fun with your selfie by adding your blog HERE
What Is Daisy Mae Thinking?
Hello everyone, Daisy Mae and I follow this great blog called The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! . Wally answered some questions and asked us to do the same to learn more about us.
The Questions are below and my answers have to be one word. So here it goes. Like Wally I took some liberties with my answers. Daisy Mae’s answers are below. Hope you like them.
- Where is your cell phone? Havenone
- Your Hair? GreyandWhite
- Your Dad? Dunno
- Your Mom? Stray
- Your Favorite Food? Beef
- Your Dream Last Night? Don’trememberit
- Your Favorite drink? Icecubes
- Fear? Vet
- Favorite Shoes? None
- Favorite Way To Relax? Onmyhead
- Your Mood? Good
- Your Home Away From Home? None
- Where were you last night? InfrontofsisterCrystal’sbedroomdoor
- Something you aren’t? Snake
- Muffins? No
- Wish List Item? Warmweather
- Where you grew up? Countryside
- Last thing you did? Sleep
- Favorite Thing To Do? Sleep
- Your TV? None
- Your pets? Behindmyears
- Friends? Crystal
- Your Life? Fantastic!
- Missing Someone? Tigger
- Something you are? Talkative
So what did everyone think? Did you learn anything new about me? Why don’t you give this a try too? We’d like to learn more about you.
Hello Everyone, can you believe 2017 is gone and 2018 is here already? I can’t. This is my first post of the year for this site.
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions? Sister Crystal doesn’t believe in making resolutions and honestly I don’t either. This way nobody can blame you for breaking your New Year’s resolutions.
Sister Crystal started the new year off right by getting nominated for two awards by MABEAUTILITY . The awards Sister Crystal received were the The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018 and WINNING THE LIEBSTER AWARD – MY SECOND AWARD OF 2018. I think it’s just great that she won these awards and I want to thank her for giving me equal billing for this site and she allows me to post on the other site too.
Now onto my award. That’s right, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Thanks WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and encourage them to accept this award for blogging.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal? Cats
- What is your job and why do you like it or dislike it so much? I’m unemployed-enough said.
- What is your favorite sport and why? Don’t have a favorite sport anymore. Why? Since the kneeling during the National Anthem deal I have become less interested.
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they? Don’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions. I take each day one day at a time plus nobody can say I broke my New Year’s resolutions.
- What did you like most about 2017? Christmas, my birthday and Thanksgiving.
- What did you like least about 2017? Mom being in the hospital.
- What is your hobby besides blogging? I used to cross-stitch.
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s? The fact our family got together and we had kids laughing and giggling in the house. Take note that the kids I mention are ages 21 down to 15.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about photos, blogging, country living, animals and much, much more. Every-Now-And-Then my cat will do some posting too.
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers? My name is Crystal Stewart and my cat’s name is Daisy Mae. I just had my 50th birthday in December and I enjoy being 50. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people/animals. I like to read too mostly mystery/suspense books but I’m open to all genres.
- How did you create the name of your blog? I thought about it and went with CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE that I just changed to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. The only thing was that I wanted my site to be more than just photos, I wanted to blog on that site too. Daisy Mae officially became part of the website as of January 1, 2018. I had so many ideas for a name.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- simple Ula
- Claire Yang Writes
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- The Veiled facet
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- Claire93’s Blog
Please don’t judge me for not nominating your blog! If I could I’d nominate all of you because I know how much time and effort you put into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Please Answer The Above Questions Which Are The Same Questions I Was Asked To Answer. I Thought The Above Questions Were Good And I’d Like To See Your Answers To Them.
Have Fun Answering them Nominees.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
Daisy Mae here, I wanted to share with you some exciting news. Sister Crystal has changed the site name from CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. It’s just a slight change.
Can you believe it? She included me in the name which means I get to help her. I can’t wait. I sure hope everyone continues to visit our site.
Hello Everyone, I’m excited. Why? Because I finally hit 500 likes on CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE . My actual on Likes is 502 Likes. I am so happy.
I know to some people 500 Likes is no big deal but to me it’s an achievement for me since I’m new at this blogging thing. Sure I have fun and I enjoy meeting people from different places.
WordPress is a good site to start your blog or blogs on. I’ve found that WordPress.com isn’t just any blogging site but is a site that has 4 types of blogging plans and you choose the one that fits you best, It has a Forum page, A Support page and a Contact page where Staff, Happiness Engineers and/or Members try their best to help you. I’ve used all 3 and sure was glad these were there.
Thank You everyone for helping me get to this achievement. I appreciate all of you.
*Please Note: This is my opinion and was not asked by WordPress or Given anything for my honest opinion.*
🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅Everyone, just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
You can read my latest post A Merry Meowy Christmas on WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) .
Hi everyone it’s Daisy Mae again. I had to go to the vet this week so I’m a little late with my cat quote. I don’t travel good in the vehicle and let my owners know it. I even scratched my owner when she was trying to calm me down. I know I probably should not have scratched my owner because after all, all she was doing was trying to calm me down. She forgave me. Just to let you know I’m feeling better since the vet gave me a steroid shot and an antibiotic shot.
I’m killing two birds with one stone so to speak. I’m bringing you a cat quote that is also an English superstition. How cool is that? What’s that you say? You can’t wait to see the Cat Quote And English superstition all rolled into one. Well in that case and without further adieu below is the Cat quote/English superstition. Enjoy it and have a great weekend.
A cat sleeping with all four paws tucked under means cold weather ahead.
WHAT DREW ME TO THIS BOOK?
The illustration of a kitty cat looking into the mirror with a lion looking back at him caught my attention as well as the title of the book.
The book, I’M TIRED OF BEING ORDINARY, ARE YOU? is a 52 week advice on being extraordinary written by WM. ALLEN. It’s an entertaining, humorous book of advice with quotes and film references. We all want to be extraordinary and we also want to reach our full potential.
Do you dream about being extraordinary but think your status as a merely ordinary person is etched in stone? The truth is that it is never too late to change your life. The key is determination—-guided by a little sage advice from another “ordinary” individual in pursuit of an amazing life.
I’m Tired of Being Ordinary, Are You? is an entertaining and empowering guide that will change your life in one year–if you let it. Comprised of fifty-two steps that will lead you to the life you imagined (but deemed impossible), each weekly lesson begins with a joke and ends with a movie suggestion to keep you laughing and inspired as you undertake the difficult journey that lies ahead.
Wake up to your potential, and put your dreams into action. Remember: this is your life–why not discover just how incredible it can be?
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE BOOK:
There was a lot I liked about this book. It was entertaining, it had jokes and movie references that you could laugh at. Also, I liked the fact it was divided into 52 weeks or 1 year. Everybody’s life is a journey, this book just helps you with your journey and reach your potential. Love the title and the illustration of the kitten looking in the mirror with a lion looking back. In my opinion, this could be interpreted as kitten just being ordinary but when the kitten becomes extraordinary the kitten sees the lion in the mirror.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE ABOUT THE BOOK:
This book was well written and the illustration on the front cover was well done. I can’t think of anything at this time that I didn’t like.
WHERE THIS BOOK CAN BE BOUGHT:
Wm. Allen’s book is available online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Books – A – Million.
Wm. Allen’s blog is Harmony Books & Films, LLC . This is a great blog. I just love reading his posts/articles.
Hello everyone Daisy Mae Here, I did some snooping around on Mom’s desk in her bedroom and found another cat quote I thought you’d like. Mom’s busy working on a Guest post for the The Recipe Hunter . It’s a great site so I suggest you check it out.
I said I found another cat quote. The quote is cute and funny just like me. HA-HA. >”<🙂 So without further adieu, here is the cat quote. ENJOY IT.
I used to love dogs until I discovered cats.
An old cat will not learn how to dance.
I’ve been nominated for 2 awards by the same person so I decided to do a combination post.
I read this great post called Amagreen And Awards on samanthamurdochblog . I would like to thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for this wonderful award.
For the Blogger Recognition Award you have to tell the story of how your blog began. You can read that HERE .
Also, as part of the Blogger Recognition Award I have to give 2 pieces of Advice. Below are my pieces of advice.
- Don’t do what I did and wait to take some blogging courses. Create an account then take your blogging courses before you start blogging.
- Comment, Like, Follow, share and reblog other bloggers posts if you really like them. Also, when commenting, be nice don’t be mean.
An additional piece of advice for anyone who wants to blog, thinking about blogging or blogging professionally, I can’t stress enough how important taking a blogging course is.
I have been blessed to have been asked to do guest posts by some wonderful bloggers. One has been completed and I’m about to do my 2nd guest post. This could happen to you.
Now for The Black Blue Sea Award:
Rules For The Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
- Thank The Person Who Nominated You.
- Answer 3 Questions Asked By The Nominator
- Nominate 8 Fellow Bloggers
- Ask 3 Questions To The Nominees
I would like to thank samanthamurdocblog for nominating me for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award.
Questions From samanthamurdochblog:
- What Would You Like Bloggers To Do More OF?
Just be honest and when you’re honest be nice about it.
2. Tell Us 4 Things About Yourself, One Of Which Is Not True, And See If We Can Guess…
- I was bullied as a kid
- I have 2 sisters who are fraternal twins
- I’ve broken both of my feet
- I like vegetables
3. Describe A Perfect Day That Balances All The Things You Love.
A perfect day for me starts by thanking God for letting me wake up with my life. I also think a good nights sleep uninterrupted helps.Having a good attitude about the day helps as does sunshine. Then I get down on the floor with my cat if she hasn’t jumped up on my lap.
Finally for part of this award I must nominate 8 Fellow Bloggers. Below are my nominees.
- Jerri Perri
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- How To Addict
- Happiness Between Tails
My Questions To My Nominees:
After reading and answering the questions from samanthamurdochblog, I thought about it and I’m going to use the same questions samanthamurdochblog asked me. Mostly because I thought they were good questions. So if you accept for either award, please answer the questions I answered. Can’t wait to see your answers.
This is the post excerpt.
Hello friends, I would like to welcome you to my site. My site, CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE is about photo-blogging and blogging.
I wanted to start a site that showed off my pictures. I also plan on doing some blogging but this site will deal mostly in my pictures. I have another site called WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
I like to take pictures and have fun posting some of them. Some of the pictures that will be posted will be pictures that are sent to me by family, pictures from our trail camera and of course pictures that I take.
I hope you enjoy the pictures on this site.
Enjoy my photo-blogging site.