**PLEASE NOTE** If you want to comment and keep your comment private please feel free to use the Contact form provided below but if you want your comment to show up in the comment section please scroll down below the Contact Form and use the comment section.
I made it to my final home and even
Though I left my forever Family and
Friends sad I want you all to know that
I’m not suffering anymore and I’m happy
And having fun with the Angels that went
On before me. I want you to know that each
Day in the Spring and Summer I will try to
Come each day and in the Fall watch the
Leaves and in the winter watch the
Snowflakes and the Stars because I will
Be there whether you can see me or not.
Just know that even though you are sad now,
We will see and be together someday and
Then we will play and go for walks together
And have fun just like we used to do.
—By Crystal Stewart—
This post is in honor of Purrince Siddhartha’s Life. We will miss you Purrince.
When my Mom, Dad and I came home from vacation to check on the house and Daisy Mae We got a huge surprise. It wasn’t a bad surprise thank goodness quite the opposite actually. Our Surprise was quite good. We got what I call a Flower/Plant Surprise. Below are pictures of the Flower/Plant Surprise we got. Hope you enjoy them.
*BLOG NOTE* All Pictures taken by Crystal of CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE And WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
Our Trail camera caught what I call STRANGE PICTURES and would like your opinion on what these pictures could be of. In the Photo Gallery there are 7 photos. If you want to you can even caption them to have a little fun. Why not because we all need some fun. Enjoy the Photo Gallery.
Queen Daisy Mae And I can’t wait to see your comments on what these Strange Pictures are of.Whatever it is, it sure didn’t bother the Deer. We want to thank you in advance for your Views, Likes, Comments, Shares and Reblogs. When you do any or all of these it’s appreciated.
Once Again Thank You,
Disclosure: This post is not meant to be
political in any way or offend anyone.
My nephew went on a school field trip to New York where they took a tour. This happened on Mother’s Day Weekend. The school took 6 bus loads of students. My nephew sent this picture to his mother who sent it to me and now I’m sharing it with you.
While I was thinking about what to do for Sparks I had a thought and that thought was why don’t you do something with the meaning of encouragement. Of course I tried and tried to come up with something else but all I could think of was wanting Spring to get here and the sunshine and the pretty flowers to stay for a while. Then I said to myself, flowers that’s it I’ll do it on flowers. So I looked up on the internet to see what flowers are associated with encouragement and friendship and this is what I found. I have included their meanings as well.
ENCOURAGEMENT AND FRIENDSHIP FLOWERS AND THEIR MEANINGS:
- Acacia, Rose or White – Platonic love/friendship, Elegance.
- Adam’s Needle (Yucca) – Best Friends.
- Arborvitae – True and unchanging friendship.
- Black – eyed Susan – Encouragement, Motivation, Justice.
- Carnation (general) – Fascination, Friendship, Vanity, Worker’s flower, Symbolic for teaching us to find love that is between souls and not purely physical attraction, In the 17th century troops sported carnations as a sign of their bravery, Chosen as the symbol for Mother’s Day in 1907, January birth flower, Used for 1st Wedding Anniversaries.
- Daisy, Gerbera – Friendship, Sadness, Needing Protection.
- Galax – Friendship, Encouragement.
- Gerbera – Gentleness, Friendship, Loyal love, Purity, Strength, You are the sunshine of my life.
- Ivy – Affection, Dependence, Fidelity, Friendship, Wedded love.
- Periwinkle, Blue – Early Friendship.
- Phlox, Pink – Hope of new friendship.
- Rose, Yellow – Friendship or platonic love, Infidelity, Jealousy, Highest mark of distinction, Forgive and Forget.
Due to the fact of so many, furfriends, loved ones passing lately I made up a brief flower list for that to in honor of them.
FLOWERS OF SADNESS AND THEIR MEANINGS:
- Aloe – Sorrow, Grief, Integrity, Bitterness, Wisdom.
- Balm, Bee (Monarda or Bergamot) – Compassion, Empathy, Your “wiles” are irresistible.
- Canna Lily (or Flowering Reed) – Confide in Heaven.
- Clover, White – Think of Me.
- Columbine – Resolved to win, Deserted love, Folly, During the Gothic era the columbine gained a reputation of having powers to ward off evil.
- Dahlia, Variegated – I think of you constantly!
- *Dead Leaves – Sadness (*this is not a flower).
- Everlasting – Constancy, never-ending memory.
- Forget – me – not – Memories, Humility, True love, Exactly as it says, mythology describes this as the flower picked by a knight for his sweetheart before going into battle, One legend has it that God himself called it that because the plant was unable to remember the name it had been given when the world was created, Longing for loyalty.
- Hyacinth, Purple – I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Sorrow.
- Immortal Flowers ( Xeranthemum) – Unfading remembrance.
- Lady’s Seal – Be my support.
- Pansy – Holy Trinity, loyalty, Strengthens the power of the memory, Loving thoughts or “You occupy my thoughts”, Merriment, Thoughtful reflection, German word translating as “little stepmother”, Used for 1st Wedding Anniversaries.
- Periwinkle (general) – Sweet remembrance.
- Primrose – I cannot live without you, Young love, Early youth (childhood), Thoughtlessness, Frivolity, February birth flower.
- Queen Anne’s Lace – Fantasy, Haven, Self reliance, Sanctuary.
- Rose, Black – Deeper feeling of romance, Sense of mystery, Death.
- Rose, Dark Crimson – Mourning.
- Rose, Tea – I’ll remember always.
- Rosemary – Remembrance, Your presence revives me!, Glad you’re here!, Invigorating, Healing balm, Memory strengthener, Devotion, Wisdom, Good luck in the new year.
- Strawflower – Neverending remembrance.
- Sweet Pea – Meet Me!, Blissful pleasure, Tender memory, Departure, Goodbye, Thank you for a lovely time, These flowers are long-lasting after being clipped, April birth flower, Used for 30th Wedding Anniversaries.
- Sweet William – Childhood, Memory, Gallantry, Finesse, Scorn, Grant me one smile.
- Thrift (Cliff Roses) – Sympathy.
- Verbena – Faithfulness, Pray for me, Sensibility.
- Violet Purple – You occupy my thoughts, Blue love.
- Weeping Willow – Mourning.
- Yarrow – Cure for heartache, Good Health, Heals wounds, Dispels melancholy, Sorrow.
- Yew – Sadness.
- Zinnia (general)- Thoughts of absent friends either alive or passed on.
- Zinnia (mixed) – In memory of dear friend.
- Zinnia (Yellow) – Daily remembrance.
My information and some of my pictures are from Flower Meanings, A – Z Flower Dictionary and Flower Pictures , Flower Meanings Chart and Guide to Unique Gift Giving , Images of The Galax Flower and the Graphic Credit for the Purple Hyacinth goes to http://fineartamerica.com.
I have started joining the Comedy Plus team on Wednesdays for Wordless Wednesday. Wordless Wednesday is when you share a picture which conveys a message without words. The code for Wordless Wednesday is in the sidebar of Comedy Plus’ s blog or you can enter your link in Mr. Linky’s page which can be found on the Comedy Plus Blog too. I hope you join us. If you do join us, be sure to put the Wordless Wednesday badge somewhere in your post. Can’t wait to see your pictures.
The above clock if you don’t recognize it is from “Beauty And The Beast” . This clock was made with a 3D Printer by my niece’s boyfriend. Please tell me what you think of the clock.
Today CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) are joining Annie from McGuffy’s Reader for Sparks. Sparks is a way to encourage people. This can be done through quotes, images, poems, pictures and etc…
We can’t wait to see your Sparks post. Mine is below.
By: Crystal Stewart
Faith Is like a mustard seed
Small but willing and able
Waiting to be nurtured
Faith Is dreaming big
and doing what it takes
to reach your dreams.
Faith Is taking that leap
to build your own business.
Faith Is putting your trust
in a total stranger and
hoping your situation turns
out for the good.
Faith Is trusting and
believing in the unseen.
Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Go to Comedy Plus and click on the Feline Friday code to get the link.
Now that the Superbowl is over and we know who won and no it wasn’t the Patriots. I decided to have some fun with my pictures. I played the Superbowl with my pictures.
THE SUPERBOWL TEAMS:
TURKEY AS THE EAGLES
THE DEER AS THE PATRIOTS
As you all know there can only be one winner. Who is our winner for Superbowl LII(52)?
Why it’s the Patr… Wait No the winner of Superbowl is the Philadelphia Eagles. Amazing, the Philadelphia Eagles have beat the Patriots to win their first Superbowl.
THE WINNERS ARE:
Q1.) How Does It Feel To Beat The Patriots In The SUPERBOWL?
A1.) The Patriots are a good team but it feels great to beat the Patriots.
Q2.) You Have Just Made History By Winning Your First SUPERBOWL, What Are You Going To Do Next?
A2.) Were Going To Disney World Of Course.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES.
SUPERBOWL FUN FACT:
Over 1 Billion chicken wings were consumed this past Superbowl.