My nephew got a new bow for his birthday. With plenty of practice he got a deer when he went out hunting on the first try. He was excited. Is this a hunting trophy? Not sure of your opinion but I think my nephew might think it is.
ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD Of The World Award:
I couldn’t find anything online about the history and origin of this award. However, I will tell you that The Brotherhood Of The World Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers.
THE RULES OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post and/or blog.
I would like to Thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for this award. She has a great site and you can access it by CLICKING HERE .
QUESTIONS FROM SAMANTHAMURDOCHBLOG(MY ANSWERS ARE IN ITALICS):
- What Makes You Angry? When people can’t accept the results of something that happened a year ago. For example the Presidential Election. Also when people disrespect the flag and our military. I could go on and on but won’t.
- What Was Your Last Random Act Of Kindness? Giving my hair stylist a $5 tip when I only wanted to give her a $1 tip. Also, helped Mom and Dad put plastic up to keep the wind and snow out.
- What Is Your Key To Happiness? Interesting question. My key to happiness is simple it is God and the Bible.
- What Is Your Philosophy Of Life In Three Words? Faith, Hope, Love
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
- Claire Yang Writes
- Canny Catnip Nook
- His Perfect Timing
- Cats and Life
- Dear Anita/Dear Cassie
- Oh, Elwood! (& Friendz)
- And Finally… To anyone who has stopped and read this and would like to do this award go ahead because it’s the Brotherhood Of The World Award. Everyone who has a blog deserves this award.
BROTHERHOOD QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- Why Did You Start Your Blog(s)?
- How Do You Stay Happy When Something Bad Happens?
- Do You Collect Anything?
- Do You Have Pets And If So, What Kind?
- Any Words Of Wisdom And/Or Suggestions For Newbie Bloggers?
As usual, there is no obligation to accept this award, it’s just a nice way to show appreciation and recognition to the other bloggers, and pass it on.
Thanks For Reading.
Below is a picture of our Turkey with the white feathers.
In the picture above is a Turkey feather with some white on it in the bottom right-hand corner.
Day 10 has come and gone and guess what everyone you know what that mean? You guessed it if you said I completed another course. I’m so happy to be done. It wasn’t as easy as they made it sound. Below is what we covered.
- How to use preformatting to space text exactly as you like.
- How to control line breaks and indentation.
- How to create columns.
- How to add tables.
I’m grateful to be done. Now I think it’s time for a well deserved break.
Today is Day 9 of my blogging course and I’m almost done. Can we say Yippee!!
Today we covered HTML Basics. If you think it sounds confusing that’s because it is. I tried doing it but not sure I understand it. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow when I have to use what I learned today. Understanding hyperlinks is not what I thought. The areas we covered were:
- What is HTML is, and how to find yours.
- Basic text styling with HTML.
- Inserting links with HTML.
- Inserting Images with HTML.
Today was interesting. Didn’t really understand what I was doing or what I was reading. Today I had to adjust the visibility of one of my widgets. Once I started reading how to do it, I was so confused.
I try to understand what they want me to know on widget visibility but sometimes things can be so confusing.
Areas we covered today were:
- How to configure widget visibility settings.
- Ways to use widget visibility to your advantage.
Hello to all my readers on this lovely Friday leading to a wonderful weekend. I wanted to let you all know CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE will be getting a makeover in the near future and soon. New theme and all my widgets will be at the bottom. The name of my new theme is Vintage Camera. Vintage Camera is a retired theme but I’m allowed to use it since I used it once before. I ask for patience during this time of the makeover.
Today we went over how to create custom texts and create a custom image. The areas that were covered were:
- Image widget basics.
- Custom image widget inspiration.
- How to create a custom image with PicMonkey or Canva.
- How to use custom images in text widgets.
Why use text widgets? Image widgets can be used for just about anything; we particularly appreciate when bloggers use them to highlight social networking profiles, direct our attention to special features, or draw us into different sections of their blogs. They’re eye-catching, and encourage readers to explore.
Hi everyone it’s Daisy Mae again. I had to go to the vet this week so I’m a little late with my cat quote. I don’t travel good in the vehicle and let my owners know it. I even scratched my owner when she was trying to calm me down. I know I probably should not have scratched my owner because after all, all she was doing was trying to calm me down. She forgave me. Just to let you know I’m feeling better since the vet gave me a steroid shot and an antibiotic shot.
I’m killing two birds with one stone so to speak. I’m bringing you a cat quote that is also an English superstition. How cool is that? What’s that you say? You can’t wait to see the Cat Quote And English superstition all rolled into one. Well in that case and without further adieu below is the Cat quote/English superstition. Enjoy it and have a great weekend.
A cat sleeping with all four paws tucked under means cold weather ahead.