I wanted to send my gratitude to PENandPAPER who nominated everyone because every blogger is unique in their own way. PENandPAPER has helped me. If you want to meet this amazing blogger who has a great site and is helpful please click here . The link of the blogger that showed love to me for blogging is: THE UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD .
RULES FOR THE UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you.
- Answer their questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY PENandPAPER:
- What is the inspiration behind your blog content? When I started CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE, I started it because I like to take pictures and sharing them gives me joy. I hope by sharing them on my post I want people to not just enjoy them but maybe they’ll find them interesting too. It’s like poetry through pictures. Doing a site with mostly pictures is tough but I enjoy it a lot. Through my pictures I hope to inspire people.
- What is your favorite time of the year and why? My favorite time of the year would be December 19th to December 25th. My birthday is within this time period. Also, I have always loved Christmas not just for presents either, I like Christmas because that is when Christ was born.
- What is your favorite book and why? (Or movie if you don’t read) Like PENandPAPER my favorite book is the Bible too.
However in worldly books I like all mystery/suspense books.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
I follow several good blogs so I just can’t choose 8-13 blogs so after seeing that PENandPAPER nominated Everyone because everyone’s blog is unique in their own way and after thinking it over, I have decided to do the same thing and I nominate EVERYONE.
MY 3 QUESTIONS TO ALL OF MY NOMINEES ARE:
- What is the inspiration behind starting your blog(s) and Why?
- What was or is your favorite class in school?
- What is your job, do you like it and What do you like best about your job?
PENandPAPER THANKS SO MUCH for nominating my blog. This really means a lot to me.