Hi everyone and Happy Early Halloween. Daisy Mae And I hope you get lots of treats and toys. Daisy Mae is hoping for extra treats. Of course she will most likely get that and lots of scritches, cuddled and loving too. If I know Daisy Mae, she may go up to the master bedroom by the register on her Gobble, Gobble Turkey catnip pad she won from Ellen at 15AndMeowing. She loves that Gobble, Gobble catnip pad. Now onto Friendly Fill – Ins.
Daisy Mae’s Answers
1. I keep warm by sleeping by the register for most of the day but I do stay active some of the day.
2. I don’t need to be so demanding with Mom Crystal and her family but I want to be so demanding so I get my own way MOL, LOL.
3. I would want Here lies a smart, demanding and bossy Cat to be etched onto my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I probably wouldn’t hear it unless it’s really loud because my hearing is going.
1. I keep eating a small meal for Dinner and a semi – big meal for Supper but don’t lose any weight.
2. I don’t need a Cat but I want a Cat hence the reason I got Daisy Mae 14+ years ago.
3. I would want a picture of a Grey Striped Tabby Cat and hear lies a feisty redhead that loves Cats and animals to be etched on my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I probably wouldn’t think to much of it because I would think it’s Daisy Mae, something going on outside with the neighbors, some of the wildlife or something with house since the house is 105+ years old.
Hi Everyone Daisy Mae here, miss me? Of course you did, I know you like to read our posts our wonderful readers. Well this week, I’m taking over posting since Mom Crystal is still feeling under the weather. However, she will be giving her answers for Friendly Fill – Ins. As always our answers will be in italics and my answers will be in Blue italics and Mom Crystal’s answers will be in Purple italics.
Hope you Enjoy our Answers.
DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
1. I feel like a rug that’s overstretched.
2. I wish I could exchange my toys for more treats. Yummy, Yummy in the Tummy.
3. It’s time for me to take my nap but first I’m going to finish this post… I hope.
4. Sleeping a lot is really tempting these days.
1. I feel like a semi-truck just ran over me and I’m never going to recover.
2. I wish I could exchange my computerfor a full refund.
3. It’s time for me to stop procrastinating and do the jobs I need to do.
4. Throwing my computer up against the wall is really tempting these days.
Hi everyone, this past week has well been hectic. But Daisy Mae and I had some visitors from the Rainbow Bridge. 3 of them to be exact—2 Cats and a Dog. You see the cats that visited was my Angel Tigger — My last Cat and her new friend Angel Abacus June cousin of BellaDharma & LadyMeow’ss Purrfect Pad(more about that in a separate post). Also, my Sister’s Dog Angel Maxi. They all wanted to help with Friday Fill – Ins this week so instead of every answering questions separately, we decided to put all the animals together and I’ll answer my group of questions. We hope you like our answers to Friendly Fill – Ins.
Angel Tigger, Angel Abacus June & AngelMaxi’s Answers
1. June is a good month to get married and make new friends.
2. I love to play with my Mommies, Daddy, Cousins and Friends.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit that I we like to take nice long naps daily.
4. I’d rather not go to the vets but my furever keeps telling me it’s for my own good YEAH RIGHT!!
1. June is a good month to get engaged, married and for Roses not that I would know anything about that.
2. I love to play with my adorable, cute and smart Kitty Cat Daisy Mae.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit I’m single, Love Cats, I’m an animal lover and have a very high dislike of Snakes and yell at the computer, the TV and the people on TV.
4. I’d rather not talk politics. However, I sometimes may make an exception if I know the other person or people have the same view I do. ENOUGH SAID!!!!
TO COMMENT PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT SECTION. THE CONTACT FORM IS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR COMMENTS PRIVATE.
2.) One nice thing about staying home is I get some stuff done.
3.) Picking my cat up and loving her instantly makes my day better.
4.) When someone disagrees with me, I try to respect their opinion unless it has to do with animals. I actually dealt with this already when a guy once told me animals are dumb. To say the least, I lost it and told him there are probably more animals in this world I know that are smarter than some humans. That was the end of the discussion except for applause from people witnessing our loud discussion.
DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
1.) I really need a toenail trim and a brushing.
2.) One nice thing about staying home is who am I kidding I’m always at home sleeping most of the day.
3.) Visiting my sister Tigger over at TIGGER & FRIENDSinstantly makes me feel better.
4.) When someone disagrees with me, I become louder and a lot more vocal. My furever family say I get more demanding MOL, LOL.
Hi all, you know I just had my 13th birthday. Well my Human Mom told me I could take over this post and if I do well, I can do it again sometime. So I ask you purrty please, please tell my Human Mom how well I did. Thank you all in advance. Now onto Friday Fill – Ins.
1. I think it would be fun to travel but not sure I really want to.
2. I have a hankering for friendship andsleep and lots of it.
3. Getting stuck in a hole/ tunnel in the Basement is a memory I’ll never forget.
4. If I were given the choice to immortal, I would pass on the opportunity. You see, I miss all my sisters and would want to see them and make sure they’re doing their jobs correctly. Also, I’ve liked my life through now and just love my Human family who gave me a furrever home. They’re purry special to me.
Daisy Mae And I will answer the four questions only difference will be is we will both answer each question. All answers will be in italics. Also you should note Daisy Mae’s answer will be in Navy Blue and my answers will be in Purple.
I invite you to join us as we join 15 AND MEOWING.com and Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill – Ins Blog Hop. Bonus — it helps you get more traffic to your blog. Now onto the questions.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
1.My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when Oh this is a tough one. My feeling is even though I’m an adult I’m still a kid at heart and that has helped me through adulthood.
2.I knew I was no longer a child whenI stopped doing zoomies.
3. I was shocked when I learned that I had some writing talent and when I met Maya Angelou for a class at a meet and greet when I was in college many moons ago.
3. I was shocked when I learned that “sister” Tigger had crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on 9-11-2015. I was so shocked when Sister Mom Crystal told me, I didn’t want to believe it.
4. Ialways feel frustrated when I try tocook something and follow the directions exactly but yet it doesn’t come out right.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to dig my ear but my owners who are my furever family won’t let me.
Daisy Mae and I will be doing Friendly Fill – Ins different this week. We will both answer each question. Daisy Mae’s answer will be in Navy Blue and my answers will be in Purple. All answers will be in italics.
I’m a stickler for Security and Privacy. Daisy Mae’s answer is: she’s a stickler for Getting my cat treats and keeping my owners at home.
By the end of August, I plan to Write another poem and write a post on my other site WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) . Daisy Mae says, she plans to find another… What am I talking about. I have no plans but to continue sleeping. I’m a cat for kittens sake.
My compassionate and understanding personality is my favorite thing about myself. Daisy Mae says: everything is her favorite thing about herself.
These days, my biggest priority is My Faith and Walking with God and doing what He wants me to. Daisy Mae says her biggest priority is staying safe with her owners.
Daisy Mae And I are thankful we live in a free land and free to choose to make up our own mind and not have a Dictator telling us what we can and can’t do. We’re very grateful to the veterans, active military and especially grateful to those who paid the ultimate price.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
Daisy Mae and I are doing 2 questions each. Daisy Mae will answer questions 2 & 4 and I will do questions 1 & 3. Answers will be in italics.
1.) I like my printer that comes with a fax and scanner functions.
2.) When I was a kitten, I had to have catnip, toys and time for exploring and playing.
3.) I spend the most time thinking about … now that is tough question. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about my book.
4.) Exploring a small tunnel in the basement I’ve never been in is a risk worth taking.
Today Daisy Mae and I are putting our blog hops together in one post. We invite you to join us and everyone else in doing these blog hops. They are fun and an easy way to get traffic to your blog and meet new people. First up is Friendly Fill – Ins with 15 And Meowing.com and there co – host Four-Legged Furballs .
1.) A past event that I would like to see in person is Jesus performing all his miracles. I think it would be interesting. A couple other events I would like to see is what I would like to see and ranks right up there is I would like to see Jesus being born that night in Bethlehem and be there with his disciples to see him ascend into Heaven the first time.
2.) If I were a dog, my breed would be Alaskan Malamute(Female). This breed has a great disposition. I had one once as a kid and just loved her. I love all dogs though. Although Daisy Mae says she wouldn’t want to be a dog.
3.) If I came with a warning label, it would say the following: Loud but caring and compassionate almost to a fault. Good listener. Loves most animals but despises Snakes. Also, doesn’t like rodents, insects, Spiders and etc… Daisy Mae says her warning label would say comes with a lot of cuteness, adorableness and hates to be picked up. Loves being loved.
4.) I would want to take a boat, my parents, my computer, computer charger and of course my cat Daisy Mae with me to a deserted island.
I have something special and well sentimental at least to me and yes it’s old and could be an antique. You see when I was a kid well ?? years ago, my parents and my sisters and I found this bell. Well dad put it up and that was when he saw it, the bell had a name on it. However it was just not any name it had my name on it. Crystal. So from then on, I adopted the bell as my own. It is still standing near my back deck of the house. Below is a picture of it. It’s so old now you can barely see the name but it’s still there.
Caturday Art And Feline Friday
Today I’m doing something special for Caturday Art + I’m going to give you a bonus artwork. Since June is adoption month I’m going to give you some artwork I did yesterday to help some cats out. Below is my artwork.
This artwork was made on Ipiccy.com .
This artwork was made specially for Raena’s Birthday Pawty over at Deziz World.
Hi everyone and welcome to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE for another edition of Friendly Fill – Ins. Only this time Daisy Mae came to me and said she wanted to do a special Mother’s Day edition of Friendly Fill – Ins. So I have given Daisy Mae to take charge. OH I hope you like it. Just so you know this will be as much a surprise for me as it is for you.🙀🙀
Queen Daisy Mae: MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM
Queen Mom Crystal: What is it Daisy Mae? I’m really busy right now.
Queen Daisy Mae: To busy to give me your attention?
Queen Mom Crystal: For what Queen Daisy Mae?
Queen Daisy Mae: I’m really surprised. You forgot didn’t you? You forgot about Mother’s Day and Friendly Fill – Ins didn’t you? Be honest with me.
Queen Mom Crystal: Well Queen Daisy Mae I will be honest with you. I didn’t forget about Mother’s Day. In fact I wrote a poem that will coming out on Sunday or Monday and I was going to forgo Friendly Fill – Ins this week. What do you have to say to that?
Queen Daisy Mae: MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM I just had the most wonderful idea.
Queen Mom Crystal: UUUUHHHH……… OOOOHHHHH!!!! What’s your most wonderful idea Queen Daisy Mae?
Queen Daisy Mae: Well Queen Mom Crystal in honor of Mother’s Day I thought I would do Friendly Fill – Fill Ins this week. You know answer ALL four questions. What do you say? OH please, please, please, please let me do it, let me do it(Queen Daisy Mae is jumping up and down at this point and begging).
Queen Mom Crystal: (Queen Mom Crystal is giggling by now) Well……… I don’t know. I guess it wouldn’t hurt anything and who knows if you do a good job maybe you can do it more often.
Queen Daisy Mae: And the verdict is…??
Queen Mom Crystal: Oh what the heck. Go for it Queen Daisy Mae.
Queen Daisy Mae: REALLY!!?? REALLY!!?? You mean it?? You really mean it??
Queen Mom Crystal: Yes Queen Daisy Mae I mean it. You’re in charge of doing Friendly Fill – Ins. Please don’t mess this up.
Queen Daisy Mae: OH believe me Queen Mom CrystalI won’t let you down. NO, NO, NO, NO!!
Queen Mom Crystal: I’m very proud and privileged to present Queen Daisy Mae doing Friendly Fill – Ins. So without further adieu let’s go to Friendly Fill – Ins: Mother’s Day Style with Queen Daisy Mae.
1.) 2005-2006 was a very good year. This was the year I got my forever home. That’s right folks, I’m going to be the big 13 on Sept. 12.
2.) There is nothing quite like a forever and loving home.
3.) If I had a talk show, I would want to interview the Queen Mom Crystal’s favorite author Amorette Anderson and also want to interview Miss Ellen and her cats from 15 And Meowing.com. I guess I would ask her cats what’s it like to live with multiple cats and ask Miss Ellen how on earth does she manage all those cats?
4.) There is nothing I wouldn’t do for Fancy Feast. Chicken variety and it must be Classic Pate` since they discontinued my favorite, favorite kind.
So to ALL the Mother’s out there whether you have children or are the Mother of a furfriend. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO YOU ALL!! I ALSO WANT TO WISH MY MOM A SPECIAL MOTHER’S DAY WISH.
QUEEN MOM CRYSTAL MY MOTHER’S DAY GIFT TO YOU IS TO LET YOU PICK ME UP AND LOVE ME ALL YOU WANT. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOM!!!!
I will be doing Questions 1 and 2 and Daisy Mae will be doing questions 3 and 4. My answers will be in the color Purple, in Bold Print and in Italics and Daisy Mae’s answers will be in the color Navy Blue, Bold print and in Italics. All questions are in the color Black.
1.) I got my first cell phone in well never. I don’t own a cell phone. Crazy I know.
2.) I wish the word – word: there is more than one word that could be removed from the English Language.
3.) I never outgrow sleeping and sleeping my furrever family’s laps.
Today we are joining 15 And Meowing.com and Catblogosphere for Friendly Fill – Ins. There will be 2 sets of answers since both Daisy Mae And I will be answering the questions. Answers will be in italics.
Daisy Mae’s Answers
1.) I admire humans who raise multiple cats together.
2.) I can’t wait for the flowers to bloom.
3.) I’m proud to say I’m proud of my human for writing her first book and starting her second book.
4.) Getting picked upmake(s) me nervous.
1.) I admire people who have kids and/or grandkids.
2.) I can’t wait for our Dogwoods to bloom.
3.) I’m proud to say I have written and typed my first book and started my second book.
4.) Daisy Mae’s scratching, biting, rubbing and itching make(s) me nervous.