Daisy Mae And I are very thankful that my Dad is doing so much better and able to walk again. Crystal and her family have had rough few months since April 22, 2021.
Now for the Friendly Fill – Ins. Mom Crystal And I will be splitting up doing the Friendly Fill – Ins. Mom Crystal’s answers for questions 1 & 2 will be in Purple and my answers for questions 3 & 4 will be in Blue. Now onto our Friendly Fill – Ins answers.
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was my college class ring. It’s been missing/lost for several years but still have some hope of finding it.
2. When I’m writing or even when I’m not writing, I want to publish my book. It’s a dream I have to be published.
3. Sleepy practically all day except for eating and drinking some & exercising some doesn’t bother me.
I would like to be more playful and less noisy (less vocal).
The color of my fur is black and white.
Leaving my Cat Mamma was a difficult choice to make.
I never have trouble sleeping.
Hi Everyone, due to Mom Crystal and the rest of her family caught the dreaded Covid Virus so she won’t be doing Friendly Fill – Ins this week but that’s Ok because I did them. Boy do I hope I get back to my normal real soon.
1. I hope my furrever family’s love never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was when I got my furrever, loving family.
3. I never thought I would agree with Mom Crystal, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for the day that this COVID thing goes away for good.
1. I hope the love I have for my Cat and other animals never changes.
2. The luckiest I’ve ever been was when I had a pet as my friend.
3. I never thought I would see the day our Capitol Building was breached and stormed, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for the day to come when I see God because I have so many questions for Him.
Also, we ask you all to check out Angel Tigger’s Friendly Fill – In answers over at her blog which can be found by clicking on the following link: FRIENDLY FILL – INS WITH TIGGER and Angel Tigger’s other blog posts are at the following link: TIGGER AND FRIENDS .
1. My favorite Christmas(or Hanukkah) gift is When I got my furrever and loving home( OK so it was September when I got my loving & furrever home but close enough).
2. This holiday season I will miss Mom Crystal’s fleece Tony Stewart blanket.
3. I would like Santa to bring me no the whole world a special gift for everyone including Mom Crystal and myself. Santa I really would like a new catnip pad to lay on that has the good catnip Hint, Hint.
4. You might find a gift from Secret Paw under my Christmastree this year.
1. My favorite Christmas Cats are Angel Tigger and Daisy Mae.
2. This holiday season I will miss my big Santa and putting gifts under the tree.
3. I would like Santa to bring me the good news that COVID 19 has left completely and is never coming back.
4. You might find a Christmasbulb under my Christmas tree this year.
Hi everyone and Happy Early Halloween. Daisy Mae And I hope you get lots of treats and toys. Daisy Mae is hoping for extra treats. Of course she will most likely get that and lots of scritches, cuddled and loving too. If I know Daisy Mae, she may go up to the master bedroom by the register on her Gobble, Gobble Turkey catnip pad she won from Ellen at 15AndMeowing. She loves that Gobble, Gobble catnip pad. Now onto Friendly Fill – Ins.
Daisy Mae’s Answers
1. I keep warm by sleeping by the register for most of the day but I do stay active some of the day.
2. I don’t need to be so demanding with Mom Crystal and her family but I want to be so demanding so I get my own way MOL, LOL.
3. I would want Here lies a smart, demanding and bossy Cat to be etched onto my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I probably wouldn’t hear it unless it’s really loud because my hearing is going.
1. I keep eating a small meal for Dinner and a semi – big meal for Supper but don’t lose any weight.
2. I don’t need a Cat but I want a Cat hence the reason I got Daisy Mae 14+ years ago.
3. I would want a picture of a Grey Striped Tabby Cat and hear lies a feisty redhead that loves Cats and animals to be etched on my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I probably wouldn’t think to much of it because I would think it’s Daisy Mae, something going on outside with the neighbors, some of the wildlife or something with house since the house is 105+ years old.
Hi Everyone Daisy Mae here, miss me? Of course you did, I know you like to read our posts our wonderful readers. Well this week, I’m taking over posting since Mom Crystal is still feeling under the weather. However, she will be giving her answers for Friendly Fill – Ins. As always our answers will be in italics and my answers will be in Blue italics and Mom Crystal’s answers will be in Purple italics.
Hope you Enjoy our Answers.
DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
1. I feel like a rug that’s overstretched.
2. I wish I could exchange my toys for more treats. Yummy, Yummy in the Tummy.
3. It’s time for me to take my nap but first I’m going to finish this post… I hope.
4. Sleeping a lot is really tempting these days.
1. I feel like a semi-truck just ran over me and I’m never going to recover.
2. I wish I could exchange my computerfor a full refund.
3. It’s time for me to stop procrastinating and do the jobs I need to do.
4. Throwing my computer up against the wall is really tempting these days.
Hi everyone, this past week has well been hectic. But Daisy Mae and I had some visitors from the Rainbow Bridge. 3 of them to be exact—2 Cats and a Dog. You see the cats that visited was my Angel Tigger — My last Cat and her new friend Angel Abacus June cousin of BellaDharma & LadyMeow’ss Purrfect Pad(more about that in a separate post). Also, my Sister’s Dog Angel Maxi. They all wanted to help with Friday Fill – Ins this week so instead of every answering questions separately, we decided to put all the animals together and I’ll answer my group of questions. We hope you like our answers to Friendly Fill – Ins.
Angel Tigger, Angel Abacus June & AngelMaxi’s Answers
1. June is a good month to get married and make new friends.
2. I love to play with my Mommies, Daddy, Cousins and Friends.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit that I we like to take nice long naps daily.
4. I’d rather not go to the vets but my furever keeps telling me it’s for my own good YEAH RIGHT!!
1. June is a good month to get engaged, married and for Roses not that I would know anything about that.
2. I love to play with my adorable, cute and smart Kitty Cat Daisy Mae.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit I’m single, Love Cats, I’m an animal lover and have a very high dislike of Snakes and yell at the computer, the TV and the people on TV.
4. I’d rather not talk politics. However, I sometimes may make an exception if I know the other person or people have the same view I do. ENOUGH SAID!!!!
TO COMMENT PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT SECTION. THE CONTACT FORM IS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR COMMENTS PRIVATE.
2.) One nice thing about staying home is I get some stuff done.
3.) Picking my cat up and loving her instantly makes my day better.
4.) When someone disagrees with me, I try to respect their opinion unless it has to do with animals. I actually dealt with this already when a guy once told me animals are dumb. To say the least, I lost it and told him there are probably more animals in this world I know that are smarter than some humans. That was the end of the discussion except for applause from people witnessing our loud discussion.
DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
1.) I really need a toenail trim and a brushing.
2.) One nice thing about staying home is who am I kidding I’m always at home sleeping most of the day.
3.) Visiting my sister Tigger over at TIGGER & FRIENDSinstantly makes me feel better.
4.) When someone disagrees with me, I become louder and a lot more vocal. My furever family say I get more demanding MOL, LOL.
Hi all, you know I just had my 13th birthday. Well my Human Mom told me I could take over this post and if I do well, I can do it again sometime. So I ask you purrty please, please tell my Human Mom how well I did. Thank you all in advance. Now onto Friday Fill – Ins.
1. I think it would be fun to travel but not sure I really want to.
2. I have a hankering for friendship andsleep and lots of it.
3. Getting stuck in a hole/ tunnel in the Basement is a memory I’ll never forget.
4. If I were given the choice to immortal, I would pass on the opportunity. You see, I miss all my sisters and would want to see them and make sure they’re doing their jobs correctly. Also, I’ve liked my life through now and just love my Human family who gave me a furrever home. They’re purry special to me.
Daisy Mae And I will answer the four questions only difference will be is we will both answer each question. All answers will be in italics. Also you should note Daisy Mae’s answer will be in Navy Blue and my answers will be in Purple.
I invite you to join us as we join 15 AND MEOWING.com and Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill – Ins Blog Hop. Bonus — it helps you get more traffic to your blog. Now onto the questions.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
1.My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when Oh this is a tough one. My feeling is even though I’m an adult I’m still a kid at heart and that has helped me through adulthood.
2.I knew I was no longer a child whenI stopped doing zoomies.
3. I was shocked when I learned that I had some writing talent and when I met Maya Angelou for a class at a meet and greet when I was in college many moons ago.
3. I was shocked when I learned that “sister” Tigger had crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on 9-11-2015. I was so shocked when Sister Mom Crystal told me, I didn’t want to believe it.
4. Ialways feel frustrated when I try tocook something and follow the directions exactly but yet it doesn’t come out right.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to dig my ear but my owners who are my furever family won’t let me.