Daisy Mae’s Answers
1. My focus word for 2021 is Love.
2. I didn’t get to excited this year, but hope to in 2021.
3. The year taught me or tried to teach me patience.
4. Training my Human Mom is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
1. My focus word for 2021 is compassion.
2. I didn’t get to get out as much this year, but hope to get out more in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me that kindness, compassion, Love and a smile can help calm a person down and possibly help solve a problem.
4. Starting writing a book and having it 1/2 finished by Dec. 31, 2021 is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
Daisy & Angel Tigger’s Answers
1. I’m going to give Mom Crystal a cuddling and nose rub for Christmas.
2. I sleep 12 hours a night.
3. My home is decorated with a Christmas tree, lights and Christmas decorations.
4. Laying by the Christmas tree and cuddling with a Christmas stocking makes me feel festive.
Please Note: Answers in Navy Blue are Daisy Mae’s and Answers in Maroon are Angel Tiggers.
1. I’m going to give my parents, sisters and their husbands a food package from Omaha Steaks for Christmas.
2. I sleep less than 8 hours a night.
3. My home is decorated with a Christmas tree, Christmas lights, Candles.
4. Christmas music, Christmas shopping and Christmas decorating makes me feel festive.
Hi all, you know I just had my 13th birthday. Well my Human Mom told me I could take over this post and if I do well, I can do it again sometime. So I ask you purrty please, please tell my Human Mom how well I did. Thank you all in advance. Now onto Friday Fill – Ins.
1. I think it would be fun to travel but not sure I really want to.
2. I have a hankering for friendship and sleep and lots of it.
3. Getting stuck in a hole/ tunnel in the Basement is a memory I’ll never forget.
4. If I were given the choice to immortal, I would pass on the opportunity. You see, I miss all my sisters and would want to see them and make sure they’re doing their jobs correctly. Also, I’ve liked my life through now and just love my Human family who gave me a furrever home. They’re purry special to me.
Daisy Mae And I will answer the four questions only difference will be is we will both answer each question. All answers will be in italics. Also you should note Daisy Mae’s answer will be in Navy Blue and my answers will be in Purple.
I invite you to join us as we join 15 AND MEOWING.com and Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill – Ins Blog Hop. Bonus — it helps you get more traffic to your blog. Now onto the questions.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when Oh this is a tough one. My feeling is even though I’m an adult I’m still a kid at heart and that has helped me through adulthood.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when I stopped doing zoomies.
3. I was shocked when I learned that I had some writing talent and when I met Maya Angelou for a class at a meet and greet when I was in college many moons ago.
3. I was shocked when I learned that “sister” Tigger had crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on 9-11-2015. I was so shocked when Sister Mom Crystal told me, I didn’t want to believe it.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to cook something and follow the directions exactly but yet it doesn’t come out right.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to dig my ear but my owners who are my furever family won’t let me.
Welcome to the Super Bowl Edition of Friendly Fill – Ins with our wonderful Hosts and Hostesses 15 And Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs . These week is very special because Angel Queen Tigger flew in to do Friendly Fill – Ins with us. So you will see three sets of questions and answers instead of 2. Questions will be in black and answers in italics. So without further adieu let’s get started.
ANGEL QUEEN TIGGER ANSWERS
1.) Superbowl Sunday means “didley squat” to me. I’d rather sleep and eat catnip. Although my human who was so kind to rescue me and give me a furever home.
2.) My human trying to tell me what to do bores me.
3.) If you have a human(s) that love you and give you a furever home, you have everything.
4.) My skill set could get me a job at a place as a boss, manager, angel and fun house scaring people. I could get a job as a lap warmer and cuddler too.
QUEEN DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
1.) Superbowl Sunday means “didley squat” to me. I’d rather sleep. I do root for my human’s favorite team or pick whichever one is playing.
2.) Television bores me although I like this show on COZI TV Channel called “Murder She Wrote”. Love that show.
3.) If you have a lap to warm, a lap to sleep on, a human(s) who love you and a furever home and of course catnip, you have everything.
4.) My skill set could get me a job at a castle. I make a good queen.
QUEEN CRYSTAL’S ANSWERS
1.) Superbowl Sunday means “didley squat” to me unless my favorite team is playing, I have a team to root for and have wings to eat. I think I’m batting 2 for 3 this year. My favorite team isn’t playing this year and I’m rooting for the Rams to win and I’m planning on eating wings Superbowl Sunday.
2.) Hockey and Baseball bores me. Football is getting there.
3.) If you have God, Love, Patience, Hope and a Cat, you have everything.
4.) My skill set could get me a job at a castle as a queen, a boss, owner of my own business. I easily could be a queen too because Queen Elizabeth is in my ancestry. (Not the current one). Cool isn’t it?
We are joining 15 And Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs for Friendly Fill – Ins and hope you join us too.
CONTACT FORM—WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!!
COMMENTS—TO GET YOUR COMMENTS TO SHOW SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANKS FOR READING AND YOUR PATIENCE.
DAISY MAE’S FRIENDLY FILL – IN ANSWERS
I really need to get my Humans Christmas gift.
My favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah)decoration is the Santa throw my Human bought and goes over the rocking chair to make a wonderful tent to sleep or play in.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Meowy Christmas with the exception of no presents or gifts under the tree.
This time of year, I eat my fare share of dry Meow Mix. My Human gives me a mix of Indoor Health, Tender Centers and Hairball food. It’s good stuff and I like to eat it. YUM!!
CRYSTAL’S FRIENDLY FILL – IN ANSWERS
I really need to get motivated and get my Christmas cards out in “snail mail”. Even though my gifts are bought they are not wrapped or gift bagged so I need to do that yet too.
My favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah) decoration is the Nativity scene. Love this Christmas Decoration. Personally this decoration could be left up all year round.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas now that the gifts have been bought, Christmas cards have started coming to me and one of the spare bedrooms is almost filled with gifts, wrapping paper and gift bags and of course stockings.
This time of year, I eat my fare share of chicken wings and Homemade Orange cookies with Orange Icing. Yumm!!
**CONTACT FORM** – – – WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!! THIS MEANS THEY DON’T SHOW UP IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
**COMMENTS** – – – TO GET COMMENTS TO SHOW UP SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANK YOU FOR READING AND YOUR PATIENCE.
Guess what everyone? Queen Daisy Mae and Queen Mom Deputy Sister Crystal are going to do Friendly Fill – Ins together. This is how we are going to do it. Queen Daisy Mae will answer her questions and her answers will be in purple italics and I will also give you my answers. My answers will be in red italics. Hope you enjoy our answers.
QUEEN DAISY MAE
The last time I saw my birth mom was 12 years ago and 9 days.
- Living with another cat isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.
- Getting stuck when exploring is a blessing in disguise.
- My favorite word is sleep.
- The last time I talked to God was today.
- Getting bullied isn’t always easy and walking away is even harder.
- Failure is a blessing in disguise.
- My favorite word is compassion.
Welcome to Friendly Fill Ins with 15 And Meowing.com and Four – Legged Furballs . CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) are joining Friendly Fill – Ins this week. Please note that I will be answering the questions this week not Queen Mom Sister Crystal.
Below are the questions and you’ll find my answers in italics.
Being nice and warm at 80 degrees is always good especially without humidity.
If Turkey poop were worth money, then I would be rich.
I am proud of Queen Mom Sister Crystal for getting through this week.
Now that the Superbowl is over and we know who won and no it wasn’t the Patriots. I decided to have some fun with my pictures. I played the Superbowl with my pictures.
THE SUPERBOWL TEAMS:
TURKEY AS THE EAGLES
THE DEER AS THE PATRIOTS
As you all know there can only be one winner. Who is our winner for Superbowl LII(52)?
Why it’s the Patr… Wait No the winner of Superbowl is the Philadelphia Eagles. Amazing, the Philadelphia Eagles have beat the Patriots to win their first Superbowl.
THE WINNERS ARE:
Q1.) How Does It Feel To Beat The Patriots In The SUPERBOWL?
A1.) The Patriots are a good team but it feels great to beat the Patriots.
Q2.) You Have Just Made History By Winning Your First SUPERBOWL, What Are You Going To Do Next?
A2.) Were Going To Disney World Of Course.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES.
SUPERBOWL FUN FACT:
Over 1 Billion chicken wings were consumed this past Superbowl.
What Is Daisy Mae Thinking?
Hello everyone, Daisy Mae and I follow this great blog called The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! . Wally answered some questions and asked us to do the same to learn more about us.
The Questions are below and my answers have to be one word. So here it goes. Like Wally I took some liberties with my answers. Daisy Mae’s answers are below. Hope you like them.
- Where is your cell phone? Havenone
- Your Hair? GreyandWhite
- Your Dad? Dunno
- Your Mom? Stray
- Your Favorite Food? Beef
- Your Dream Last Night? Don’trememberit
- Your Favorite drink? Icecubes
- Fear? Vet
- Favorite Shoes? None
- Favorite Way To Relax? Onmyhead
- Your Mood? Good
- Your Home Away From Home? None
- Where were you last night? InfrontofsisterCrystal’sbedroomdoor
- Something you aren’t? Snake
- Muffins? No
- Wish List Item? Warmweather
- Where you grew up? Countryside
- Last thing you did? Sleep
- Favorite Thing To Do? Sleep
- Your TV? None
- Your pets? Behindmyears
- Friends? Crystal
- Your Life? Fantastic!
- Missing Someone? Tigger
- Something you are? Talkative
So what did everyone think? Did you learn anything new about me? Why don’t you give this a try too? We’d like to learn more about you.
Hello Everyone, can you believe 2017 is gone and 2018 is here already? I can’t. This is my first post of the year for this site.
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions? Sister Crystal doesn’t believe in making resolutions and honestly I don’t either. This way nobody can blame you for breaking your New Year’s resolutions.
Sister Crystal started the new year off right by getting nominated for two awards by MABEAUTILITY . The awards Sister Crystal received were the The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018 and WINNING THE LIEBSTER AWARD – MY SECOND AWARD OF 2018. I think it’s just great that she won these awards and I want to thank her for giving me equal billing for this site and she allows me to post on the other site too.
Now onto my award. That’s right, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Thanks WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and encourage them to accept this award for blogging.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal? Cats
- What is your job and why do you like it or dislike it so much? I’m unemployed-enough said.
- What is your favorite sport and why? Don’t have a favorite sport anymore. Why? Since the kneeling during the National Anthem deal I have become less interested.
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they? Don’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions. I take each day one day at a time plus nobody can say I broke my New Year’s resolutions.
- What did you like most about 2017? Christmas, my birthday and Thanksgiving.
- What did you like least about 2017? Mom being in the hospital.
- What is your hobby besides blogging? I used to cross-stitch.
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s? The fact our family got together and we had kids laughing and giggling in the house. Take note that the kids I mention are ages 21 down to 15.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about photos, blogging, country living, animals and much, much more. Every-Now-And-Then my cat will do some posting too.
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers? My name is Crystal Stewart and my cat’s name is Daisy Mae. I just had my 50th birthday in December and I enjoy being 50. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people/animals. I like to read too mostly mystery/suspense books but I’m open to all genres.
- How did you create the name of your blog? I thought about it and went with CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE that I just changed to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. The only thing was that I wanted my site to be more than just photos, I wanted to blog on that site too. Daisy Mae officially became part of the website as of January 1, 2018. I had so many ideas for a name.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- simple Ula
- Claire Yang Writes
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- The Veiled facet
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- Claire93’s Blog
Please don’t judge me for not nominating your blog! If I could I’d nominate all of you because I know how much time and effort you put into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Please Answer The Above Questions Which Are The Same Questions I Was Asked To Answer. I Thought The Above Questions Were Good And I’d Like To See Your Answers To Them.
Have Fun Answering them Nominees.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
There doesn’t seem to be any rules for this Tag but answer the questions given. Thanks to Life of Angela who tagged me for this tag.
what game consoles have you had?
Atari. It was that console with joysticks that you can play Frogger, Space Invaders and other games. I’ve had some hand – held games too.
If you could tame any animal into being your pet, what would you pick?
That’s a tough question. I think I would have to go with the Koala Bear.
Are you a sexual person?
Not sure. enough said.
Foods you despise?
I despise a lot of foods so I can’t pick just one.
Coolest place you’ve ever visited?
Niagara Falls. The Falls are just amazing.
Why did you first start blogging/YouTube?
I don’t have a YouTube Account but I started blogging because it looked fun.
Favorite item from closet?
That changes a lot.
Do you prefer a backpack/big bag/small bag/just wallet?
I like a wristlet big enough for my important items but like to have a medium-sized bag on hand if I feel it necessary.
Favorite video/computer/phone game?
I don’t really play games. Really.
One celebrity you would sleep with?
Favorite traits for a partner/friend?
Similar interests and Humor.
I’m usually leery and/or suspicious until you prove yourself that you are trustworthy. I try to get along with people and like meeting new people.
When’s the last time you took a risk?
I take risks daily.
Fashion trend you would never do?
One physical trait about you that only you notice?
My birthmark on my heel.
One emotional trait about you that only you notice?
That’s a tough question to answer because most of my emotional traits are noticeable. It’s just the way I am.
3 weird things about you off the top of your head?
Another tough question. But let me see think.
- I have a thick scar supposedly from the chickenpox at age 23.
- I don’t understand my computer.
- I don’t own a cell phone.
Don’t really have a favorite cheese.
3 things you use everyday that you need?
Contacts and Saline, “Cheater” glasses and a mirror.
Favorite youtubers/actresses/media people?
Don’t have a favorite.
One thing that makes you happy everyday?
Waking up knowing God will be with me no matter what.
One question you wish you cold get an answer to?
What’s it like to have a car?
Something about your childhood that affects you today?
I was brought up in a Christian household.
What life is all about for you?
Being with friends and family. Having fun and dealing with comes your way.
MY NOMINEES ARE
Can’t wait to see everyone’s answers.
Thanks Again to Life of Angela for tagging me.
Graphics By: YouTube.com(Bottom 2 Book Tags) and tinyobsessions.wordpress.com(Top Book Tag)
I have been tagged by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) for the Reader Problems Book Tag. If you want to visit her site and maybe even give her a follow you can click on the above link.
The Questions From WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) Will Be In Bold Print And My Answers Will Be In Italics.
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I read the back of the books and read the interesting sounding books first.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re not just loving it. Do You Quit or are you committed? Most of the time I’m committed but sometimes I have to just quit.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads challenge. Do you try and catch up and how? If I were taking a Goodreads challenge, I would try to catch up by reading as many books as I could.
- The covers do. not. match. How do you cope? Don’t worry about it.
- Everyone and their mother loves a book you don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings. I let my opinion be made known and hope I can still bond with my book friends.
- You’re reading a book and you’re about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I usually don’t read in public so problem solved.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Good reads? I would probably re-read the book.
- You Do Not Want Anyone. ANYONE. Borrowing your books. How do you tell people nope when they ask? Just Say No. Family is a little bit harder to turn down.
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump. Put the book down and watch tv. Take a break.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? I’m unemployed so not many.
- After you’ve bought the books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them. It depends on my TBR books. Also, if I’m in the middle of a book, I’ll finish the book first.
I really don’t know who to tag so if your name is not below and you want to do this tag GO FOR IT!! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGED!!
Thank you for tagging me WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD Of The World Award:
I couldn’t find anything online about the history and origin of this award. However, I will tell you that The Brotherhood Of The World Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers.
THE RULES OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post and/or blog.
I would like to Thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for this award. She has a great site and you can access it by CLICKING HERE .
QUESTIONS FROM SAMANTHAMURDOCHBLOG(MY ANSWERS ARE IN ITALICS):
- What Makes You Angry? When people can’t accept the results of something that happened a year ago. For example the Presidential Election. Also when people disrespect the flag and our military. I could go on and on but won’t.
- What Was Your Last Random Act Of Kindness? Giving my hair stylist a $5 tip when I only wanted to give her a $1 tip. Also, helped Mom and Dad put plastic up to keep the wind and snow out.
- What Is Your Key To Happiness? Interesting question. My key to happiness is simple it is God and the Bible.
- What Is Your Philosophy Of Life In Three Words? Faith, Hope, Love
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
- Claire Yang Writes
- Canny Catnip Nook
- His Perfect Timing
- Cats and Life
- Dear Anita/Dear Cassie
- Oh, Elwood! (& Friendz)
- And Finally… To anyone who has stopped and read this and would like to do this award go ahead because it’s the Brotherhood Of The World Award. Everyone who has a blog deserves this award.
BROTHERHOOD QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- Why Did You Start Your Blog(s)?
- How Do You Stay Happy When Something Bad Happens?
- Do You Collect Anything?
- Do You Have Pets And If So, What Kind?
- Any Words Of Wisdom And/Or Suggestions For Newbie Bloggers?
As usual, there is no obligation to accept this award, it’s just a nice way to show appreciation and recognition to the other bloggers, and pass it on.
Thanks For Reading.
I was just recently honored by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to thank WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) for this honor. This means a lot to me.
Here Are The Rules For The Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and ask 11 new questions for them.
- Finally list the rules and include The Sunshine Blogger logo somewhere in the post.
The 11 Questions that WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) asked and the answers are in italics.
- How old are you? I’m ??.
- What is your job and do you like your job. I’m unemployed and I wish I had a job.
- Do you like school and if your out of school, Did you like school? I’m out of school and I hated school.
- What is your main goal in life? To Do God’s will.
- Do you have any pets and if you do, What kind of animals do you have? I have 1 cat.
- Do you like to travel and if so Where? Not at this time I don’t travel.
- Do you have any Brother’s or Sisters and if so how many of each? Yes. I have 2 younger sisters.
- What’s your favorite sport and why? It’s a tossup between NASCAR and Football. Why? Not really sure.
- Where does your best friend live as opposed to where you live. I live 20+ miles away from my best friends.
- Do you collect anything? Yes
- Tell me a random fact about you. I have natural curly hair.
My 11 Blog Nominees Are:
- The Joyful Soul Creates
- Smoky Cat and Sally Dog
- Rabbit Girl Crafts
- Nut Free Nerd
- Her Lost Mango
- Books, dogs and cats
- Questionable Tortoise Couture
- No Dog About It Blog
- For Jesus First Loved Me
My Questions For My Blog Nominees Are:
- What’s your favorite television show?
- Do you have any pets and if so what animals do you have?
- Have you ever been bullied?
- What book did you last read and what was the name of it?
- What’s your favorite sport(s)?
- What kind of car do you drive?
- Do you like to shop and if so where?
- What advice or suggestions do you have for bloggers do you have?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live?
- Tell me a random fact about you?
I was recently nominated for THE BLUE SKY TAG AWARD and THE LIEBSTER AWARD by https://daisymae2017.wordpress.com. I feel honored for being nominated for both of these awards. I would like to thank daisymae2017 for nominating me for both of these Awards. You can check out daisymae2017’s amazing blog Here . You’ll be glad you did.
Because I was nominated for 2 awards, this will be a combination post talking about both awards.
Rules Or Process Of The Award:
- Pay regards to the person who nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Inform them of the nomination.
- Give answers to all the questions you are asked.
- Ask your nominees some questions.
Once again thank you so much daisymae2017 for this awesome opportunity.
11 Facts about myself:
- I’m a redhead
- I have 2 degrees
- I’m not married
- I live in Pennsylvania
- I have 2 sisters who are fraternal twins
- I’m a female
- I have naturally curly hair
- I’ve never colored my hair
- I don’t have kids
- I love the country
- I love animals especially cats and dogs
My Blog Nominees Are:
- Bad Cat Chris
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- How To Addict
- Tanglewood Knots
- Your Present Blessings
- Wedgieboy’s Blog
- Animals Are Wonderful
- Pure Glory
- samanthamurdoch blog
- Cats and Trails and Garden Tales
- Harmony Books & Films, LLC
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- The Canadian Cats
- Brian’s Home
- April’s Perspective
- Pet Zoo Kibbutz Shiller
- spike the scottish black cat
- Feline Cafe`
- Daily Feline Wisdom
ANSWERS TO DAISYMAE2017’S QUESTIONS ARE:
- Why did you start blogging and do you like blogging? I started blogging for fun and out of curiosity. I do like blogging.
- Any advice you want to give newbie bloggers? Yes. My advice for newbie bloggers is take bloggers course and not just the fundamentals of blogging either.
- What was the happiest day of your life and Why? Happiest day of my life was the day I accept Christ as my savior and as for why? Because now I know where I’m going when I die.
- What’s your favorite type of music and why? My favorite type of music is hard to say because I like different kinds of music.
- What’s your favorite tv show? NCIS
- Have You Watched a horror Movie and if so What was it? Yes I have. The name was IT.
- What’s your favorite animal? Cats
- Do you give to any organizations? Yes
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now? I want to be where God wants me.
- How old are you and what’s your job? I’m ?? and unemployed.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Since these were good questions, I have decided to ask the same questions. So please answer the above 10 questions that I already answered.
I’ve been nominated for 2 awards by the same person so I decided to do a combination post.
I read this great post called Amagreen And Awards on samanthamurdochblog . I would like to thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for this wonderful award.
For the Blogger Recognition Award you have to tell the story of how your blog began. You can read that HERE .
Also, as part of the Blogger Recognition Award I have to give 2 pieces of Advice. Below are my pieces of advice.
- Don’t do what I did and wait to take some blogging courses. Create an account then take your blogging courses before you start blogging.
- Comment, Like, Follow, share and reblog other bloggers posts if you really like them. Also, when commenting, be nice don’t be mean.
An additional piece of advice for anyone who wants to blog, thinking about blogging or blogging professionally, I can’t stress enough how important taking a blogging course is.
I have been blessed to have been asked to do guest posts by some wonderful bloggers. One has been completed and I’m about to do my 2nd guest post. This could happen to you.
Now for The Black Blue Sea Award:
Rules For The Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
- Thank The Person Who Nominated You.
- Answer 3 Questions Asked By The Nominator
- Nominate 8 Fellow Bloggers
- Ask 3 Questions To The Nominees
I would like to thank samanthamurdocblog for nominating me for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award.
Questions From samanthamurdochblog:
- What Would You Like Bloggers To Do More OF?
Just be honest and when you’re honest be nice about it.
2. Tell Us 4 Things About Yourself, One Of Which Is Not True, And See If We Can Guess…
- I was bullied as a kid
- I have 2 sisters who are fraternal twins
- I’ve broken both of my feet
- I like vegetables
3. Describe A Perfect Day That Balances All The Things You Love.
A perfect day for me starts by thanking God for letting me wake up with my life. I also think a good nights sleep uninterrupted helps.Having a good attitude about the day helps as does sunshine. Then I get down on the floor with my cat if she hasn’t jumped up on my lap.
Finally for part of this award I must nominate 8 Fellow Bloggers. Below are my nominees.
- Jerri Perri
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- How To Addict
- Happiness Between Tails
My Questions To My Nominees:
After reading and answering the questions from samanthamurdochblog, I thought about it and I’m going to use the same questions samanthamurdochblog asked me. Mostly because I thought they were good questions. So if you accept for either award, please answer the questions I answered. Can’t wait to see your answers.
Who I Am?
My name is Crystal Stewart and I’m from a very small town in Pennsylvania. I live way out in the country. So far out you’re through my town in a blink of an eye plus we have all kinds of animals visit us.
Why I’m here?
I’m here because I started blogging in January of 2017. My first site was WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and after blogging for 3 or 4 months, I had so much fun, I thought I would start a picture site since I like to take pictures. As it turns out, it’s been fun to do.
My picture site is called CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE . I have had fun with this site and would like to get a better theme for this site but all the picture themes seem to technical to understand.I’m also here because I want to get a better understanding of blogging. I hope to learn lots from taking the fundamentals of blogging.
Why am I blogging publicly instead of keeping a diary/journal?
Honestly, I do both. My diary/journal is short so I blog too.
What topics do I think I’ll write about ?
Anything that interests me and on my picture site, mostly pictures.
Who would you like to connect with via my blog?
I’ve had fun meeting people all over the world. People who like blogging as much as I do. Also, I want people to meet people who understand that even though I know my computer a little bit, I’m not up on the technical stuff and may need extra help and time.
If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what do you hope to accomplish?
I hope to accomplish a high quality blog with quality content for both of my sites and sites that will interest people and they’ll want to come back. Also, I want to get more traffic to my sites especially for CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE, If I’m fortunate, I want to get lots of follows, likes, shares and reblogs. I know that will come in time. My main goals are to have high quality content, high quality blog and to find the right theme for my blogs. I think I’ve done that for one site but not for CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. I want something for pictures and blogging.
Suggestion To All Bloggers, Want To Be Bloggers And People Who Want To Blog Professionally:
Finally, I want to give a suggestion to those Beginner Bloggers, Want To Be Bloggers and People who will soon blogging professionally please if you really want to blog don’t do what I did and wait 6 or 7 months after you started blogging. Take blogging courses before you start blogging. True I’m still a beginner with both of my blogs but I still needed the courses.