Today CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) are joining Annie from McGuffy’s Reader for Sparks. Sparks is a way to encourage people. This can be done through quotes, images, poems, pictures and etc…
We can’t wait to see your Sparks post. Mine is below.
By: Crystal Stewart
Faith Is like a mustard seed
Small but willing and able
Waiting to be nurtured
Faith Is dreaming big
and doing what it takes
to reach your dreams.
Faith Is taking that leap
to build your own business.
Faith Is putting your trust
in a total stranger and
hoping your situation turns
out for the good.
Faith Is trusting and
believing in the unseen.
Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Go to Comedy Plus and click on the Feline Friday code to get the link.
Now that the Superbowl is over and we know who won and no it wasn’t the Patriots. I decided to have some fun with my pictures. I played the Superbowl with my pictures.
THE SUPERBOWL TEAMS:
TURKEY AS THE EAGLES
THE DEER AS THE PATRIOTS
As you all know there can only be one winner. Who is our winner for Superbowl LII(52)?
Why it’s the Patr… Wait No the winner of Superbowl is the Philadelphia Eagles. Amazing, the Philadelphia Eagles have beat the Patriots to win their first Superbowl.
THE WINNERS ARE:
Q1.) How Does It Feel To Beat The Patriots In The SUPERBOWL?
A1.) The Patriots are a good team but it feels great to beat the Patriots.
Q2.) You Have Just Made History By Winning Your First SUPERBOWL, What Are You Going To Do Next?
A2.) Were Going To Disney World Of Course.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES.
SUPERBOWL FUN FACT:
Over 1 Billion chicken wings were consumed this past Superbowl.
Hello and Welcome Everyone to another fun day of Wordless Wednesday. We are joining Comedy Plus and everyone else who joins who takes part in this fun exercise we do on Wednesdays. When you publish your Wordless Wednesday post you can enter your link HERE .
CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE has been joining Comedy Plus for a fun time for a while now and really hopes you join us. In fact, my Wordless Wednesday post can be found at Wordless Wednesday: Deer Bullies and my other Wordless Wednesday posts can be found at Wordless Wednesday , Wordless Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday: What Am I Doing? . Wordless Wednesday HQ is at http://wordlesswednesday.blogspot.com/ .
🙂🤗🤗🙂COME JOIN THE FUN!!🙂🤗🤗🙂
Hope is a rainbow that appears out of nowhere on a sunny day~Hope is a mentor supporting and encouraging you when others put you down~Hope is your parents who support you even though you have huge dreams~Hope is a stranger who befriends you and takes you under their wing~Hope is a dog that meets you at the door when you come home~Hope is a cat that warns you with its hissing and body language~Hope is a
sister that helps you out of ‘sticky’ situations~Hope is a loving family~Hope is knowing and teaching sign language to people who need and want to learn it~Hope is God.
So when your feeling down remember there is hope for you. Don’t let any anybody tell you differently.
The above selfie is of Daisy Mae and I getting our picture taken. Please note the surprised look on my face which is due to Daisy Mae kicking and clawing me because she didn’t want her picture taken. Enjoy our Sunday Selfie.
Daisy Mae and I joined the Cat On The Head for their Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. You can view other blogs that have joined and you can also join in the fun with your selfie by adding your blog HERE
On January 21, 2018, I asked you to caption my squirrel picture which is above. I want to thank everyone who sent me captions for the above picture. The captions were so good I had a hard time choosing. I finally decided on the caption that kittiesblue from The Cat On My Head. You’ll see the winning caption above. Congratulations.
Please note that I’ll probably ask for help with captioning other pictures in the future.
Thanks Again Everyone.
*Graphic Credit: The Questionable Couture.*
My Selfie is different. It’s of a young deer. Enjoy.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR CAPTION BY PUTTING IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR BY USING THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
Hello Everyone, can you believe 2017 is gone and 2018 is here already? I can’t. This is my first post of the year for this site.
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions? Sister Crystal doesn’t believe in making resolutions and honestly I don’t either. This way nobody can blame you for breaking your New Year’s resolutions.
Sister Crystal started the new year off right by getting nominated for two awards by MABEAUTILITY . The awards Sister Crystal received were the The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018 and WINNING THE LIEBSTER AWARD – MY SECOND AWARD OF 2018. I think it’s just great that she won these awards and I want to thank her for giving me equal billing for this site and she allows me to post on the other site too.
Now onto my award. That’s right, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Thanks WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and encourage them to accept this award for blogging.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal? Cats
- What is your job and why do you like it or dislike it so much? I’m unemployed-enough said.
- What is your favorite sport and why? Don’t have a favorite sport anymore. Why? Since the kneeling during the National Anthem deal I have become less interested.
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they? Don’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions. I take each day one day at a time plus nobody can say I broke my New Year’s resolutions.
- What did you like most about 2017? Christmas, my birthday and Thanksgiving.
- What did you like least about 2017? Mom being in the hospital.
- What is your hobby besides blogging? I used to cross-stitch.
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s? The fact our family got together and we had kids laughing and giggling in the house. Take note that the kids I mention are ages 21 down to 15.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about photos, blogging, country living, animals and much, much more. Every-Now-And-Then my cat will do some posting too.
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers? My name is Crystal Stewart and my cat’s name is Daisy Mae. I just had my 50th birthday in December and I enjoy being 50. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people/animals. I like to read too mostly mystery/suspense books but I’m open to all genres.
- How did you create the name of your blog? I thought about it and went with CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE that I just changed to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. The only thing was that I wanted my site to be more than just photos, I wanted to blog on that site too. Daisy Mae officially became part of the website as of January 1, 2018. I had so many ideas for a name.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- simple Ula
- Claire Yang Writes
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- The Veiled facet
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- Claire93’s Blog
Please don’t judge me for not nominating your blog! If I could I’d nominate all of you because I know how much time and effort you put into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Please Answer The Above Questions Which Are The Same Questions I Was Asked To Answer. I Thought The Above Questions Were Good And I’d Like To See Your Answers To Them.
Have Fun Answering them Nominees.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
Daisy Mae here, I wanted to share with you some exciting news. Sister Crystal has changed the site name from CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. It’s just a slight change.
Can you believe it? She included me in the name which means I get to help her. I can’t wait. I sure hope everyone continues to visit our site.