Yeah!! No Deer. Are We Going To Square Dance Now?
Hello Everyone, can you believe 2017 is gone and 2018 is here already? I can’t. This is my first post of the year for this site.
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions? Sister Crystal doesn’t believe in making resolutions and honestly I don’t either. This way nobody can blame you for breaking your New Year’s resolutions.
Sister Crystal started the new year off right by getting nominated for two awards by MABEAUTILITY . The awards Sister Crystal received were the The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018 and WINNING THE LIEBSTER AWARD – MY SECOND AWARD OF 2018. I think it’s just great that she won these awards and I want to thank her for giving me equal billing for this site and she allows me to post on the other site too.
Now onto my award. That’s right, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Thanks WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and encourage them to accept this award for blogging.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal? Cats
- What is your job and why do you like it or dislike it so much? I’m unemployed-enough said.
- What is your favorite sport and why? Don’t have a favorite sport anymore. Why? Since the kneeling during the National Anthem deal I have become less interested.
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they? Don’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions. I take each day one day at a time plus nobody can say I broke my New Year’s resolutions.
- What did you like most about 2017? Christmas, my birthday and Thanksgiving.
- What did you like least about 2017? Mom being in the hospital.
- What is your hobby besides blogging? I used to cross-stitch.
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s? The fact our family got together and we had kids laughing and giggling in the house. Take note that the kids I mention are ages 21 down to 15.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about photos, blogging, country living, animals and much, much more. Every-Now-And-Then my cat will do some posting too.
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers? My name is Crystal Stewart and my cat’s name is Daisy Mae. I just had my 50th birthday in December and I enjoy being 50. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people/animals. I like to read too mostly mystery/suspense books but I’m open to all genres.
- How did you create the name of your blog? I thought about it and went with CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE that I just changed to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. The only thing was that I wanted my site to be more than just photos, I wanted to blog on that site too. Daisy Mae officially became part of the website as of January 1, 2018. I had so many ideas for a name.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- simple Ula
- Claire Yang Writes
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- The Veiled facet
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- Claire93’s Blog
Please don’t judge me for not nominating your blog! If I could I’d nominate all of you because I know how much time and effort you put into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Please Answer The Above Questions Which Are The Same Questions I Was Asked To Answer. I Thought The Above Questions Were Good And I’d Like To See Your Answers To Them.
Have Fun Answering them Nominees.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
Today is Day 13 of 14 of my Fundamentals Of Blogging Course so I’m almost Done. I haven’t decided if I’m going to take any more courses or not.
What We Learned:
Today we learned how to Build Your Brand. I was confused when I saw the title but when I read on I understood a little better what they wanted and meant. So what did they want? They wanted you to build a custom icon. This is how they told us to do it.
How We Did It:
- First, they told us to choose a little image to represent your blog – a small photo, your initials, or a piece of your header image all work well.
- Next, we were told to click on the General Settings tab that was provided to us.
- Finally, we were to click on the “Choose File” under the Site Icon tools on the right to upload your image, and follow the prompts to save it.
Then after we were given these steps, were told if you want to change your image, you can find the uploading tool by going to My Site > Settings > Site Icon.
I have chosen as my Site Icon a picture of what the country looks like in the Fall. Someone from my sister’s family, the Eyth Family took the picture. In my opinion it is a beautiful picture and makes a good site icon for CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE.
In life, there are
Many paths that
We can take but
The question remains
What path are you
Going to take in the fork of the road?
Are you going to take the easy way out
And take the Path that followers take or
Will you take that fearful path that is
Hardly ever taken by anyone?
Before you decide, you should know
That if you take the path that followers take,
You will eventually find darkness but if
You want to take the path that is
Hardly ever taken as leaders do,
You will eventually find light at the
End of the road.
It is is like comparing
Darkness to Light or
Friendship to no Friends.
So when you choose to be a leader or follower,
You are choosing to follow your dream
In life or to to give up on your dream .
If you decide to follow your dream in life
And not give up on yourself, the
Path that are about to take is a
Path full of hardships but not to worry,
Because leaders will eventually
Reach their goal.
So if you want to take the
Easy way out, You can just
Be a follower
Instead of a leader.
Being a leader might be harder
But in the end, believe me
It is well worth taking
The path that is
Hardly ever taken.
Poem By: Crystal Stewart(2017)