Now I don’t know about anyone else but in my opinion bacon in almost any recipe is great and you can’t go wrong. Today’s recipe comes from a wonderful site called Two Spoiled Cats . This site I just love.
Ten Eggs (important ingredient in an omelette!)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 pound bacon – cooked, and chopped into bite – size pieces
- 1 (4 i) can black olives, drained
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup Colby – Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8 inch square baking dish with non – stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. With an electric mixer, beat until frothy. Blend in salt and hot pepper sauce. Stir in bacon, olives, tomatoes, green onions, mushrooms and cheese. Pour into prepared pan, and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until eggs are set in the center.
If there is an ingredient you either don’t like or want in your River Omelette DON’T PUT IT IN!! It’s that easy. As for the cheese if you prefer American, Provolone, Swiss or some other cheese instead of Colby – Monterey Jack cheese please feel free to use it. As we all know THAT the bacon is the most important ingredient then the eggs. Now maybe you’ll try it for Breakfast, another meal or even serve your mother Breakfast in bed.
UPDATE ON WHERE ARE YOU??
Just to update everyone, I have found the blog and Valentine. I thank you for all who responded. I think I even found a new blog to check out. How did I find Valentine so fast. Well, Valentine responded to me. Thanks for all your help.
Hi everyone, I need your help. I’m looking for a blog where the posts are by Valentine. I have questions and need to contact them so if you know the name of the blog and the link. If you know even know 1 of 2 of those that’s fine. I really need this help. Hope someone can help me. Thank You In Advance.
CONTACT FORM: WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!!!!
TO HAVE COMMENTS SHOW UP SCROLL DOWN TO THE COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW UP RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
There seems to be some confusion with one of my posts. Actually, the post that’s causing all the confusion is: 200 SUBSCRIBER VIDEO HOP WINNER + GIVEAWAY. This is a reblog from THE JOYFUL SOUL CREATES. I hope this clears up the confusion.
Today is day 7 of my blogging course Branding And Growth: Visit The Neighbors.
I am to visit 3 new blogs and leave an encouraging comment on each one to get them to visit my blogs. I’m to find new blogs through the Discover and Recommendation buttons/links.
BLOGS I VISITED
- BBeautiful Blog – Drea Taylor – Visited through the tag #bloggingbranding.
- Flow Art Station – Visited through WordPress Reader.
- Poethead – Visited through WordPress Reader – Also Followed This Blog.
- https://toyosiazeez.wordpress.com– I Visited This Blog Through A Link. They Followed My Blog, CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE . Also Followed This Blog.
The above clock if you don’t recognize it is from “Beauty And The Beast” . This clock was made with a 3D Printer by my niece’s boyfriend. Please tell me what you think of the clock.