Today CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) are joining Annie from McGuffy’s Reader for Sparks. Sparks is a way to encourage people. This can be done through quotes, images, poems, pictures and etc…
We can’t wait to see your Sparks post. Mine is below.
By: Crystal Stewart
Faith Is like a mustard seed
Small but willing and able
Waiting to be nurtured
Faith Is dreaming big
and doing what it takes
to reach your dreams.
Faith Is taking that leap
to build your own business.
Faith Is putting your trust
in a total stranger and
hoping your situation turns
out for the good.
Faith Is trusting and
believing in the unseen.
Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute). Go to Comedy Plus and click on the Feline Friday code to get the link.
On January 21, 2018, I asked you to caption my squirrel picture which is above. I want to thank everyone who sent me captions for the above picture. The captions were so good I had a hard time choosing. I finally decided on the caption that kittiesblue from The Cat On My Head. You’ll see the winning caption above. Congratulations.
Please note that I’ll probably ask for help with captioning other pictures in the future.
Thanks Again Everyone.
What Is Daisy Mae Thinking?
My Selfie is different. It’s of a young deer. Enjoy.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR CAPTION BY PUTTING IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR BY USING THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
Yeah!! No Deer. Are We Going To Square Dance Now?
Why I’m Writing This Post:
I’m writing this post because I came across this good blog post that spreads Positive Thinking and I liked the idea so I’d thought I write this post.
Today we need all the positive thinking we can muster. But we shouldn’t just think about doing positive thinking but we should take every opportunity to show positive thinking and even create positive thinking where there isn’t any.
CREATING POSITIVE THINKING:
Creating positive thinking also helps with your attitude. If you don’t have a good attitude then you’re less likely to have a positive outlook but remember this it takes more wrinkles to create a frown then to create a smile. So smile because who wants all those wrinkles.
I wrote a post called WHAT MEETING MAYA ANGELOU DID FOR ME because Maya Angelou was a wonderful woman and very encouraging to. Below are some quotes of hers and another encouraging person who is P.K. Hallinan. The one quote is by an unknown source.
Make sure you have a smile on your face because people will wonder what you’re up to and your attitude will be a lot better.
Stay positive my friends.
Hello Everyone, can you believe 2017 is gone and 2018 is here already? I can’t. This is my first post of the year for this site.
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions? Sister Crystal doesn’t believe in making resolutions and honestly I don’t either. This way nobody can blame you for breaking your New Year’s resolutions.
Sister Crystal started the new year off right by getting nominated for two awards by MABEAUTILITY . The awards Sister Crystal received were the The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018 and WINNING THE LIEBSTER AWARD – MY SECOND AWARD OF 2018. I think it’s just great that she won these awards and I want to thank her for giving me equal billing for this site and she allows me to post on the other site too.
Now onto my award. That’s right, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Thanks WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and encourage them to accept this award for blogging.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) QUESTIONS TO HER NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal? Cats
- What is your job and why do you like it or dislike it so much? I’m unemployed-enough said.
- What is your favorite sport and why? Don’t have a favorite sport anymore. Why? Since the kneeling during the National Anthem deal I have become less interested.
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they? Don’t believe in making New Year’s resolutions. I take each day one day at a time plus nobody can say I broke my New Year’s resolutions.
- What did you like most about 2017? Christmas, my birthday and Thanksgiving.
- What did you like least about 2017? Mom being in the hospital.
- What is your hobby besides blogging? I used to cross-stitch.
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s? The fact our family got together and we had kids laughing and giggling in the house. Take note that the kids I mention are ages 21 down to 15.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about photos, blogging, country living, animals and much, much more. Every-Now-And-Then my cat will do some posting too.
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers? My name is Crystal Stewart and my cat’s name is Daisy Mae. I just had my 50th birthday in December and I enjoy being 50. I enjoy blogging and meeting new people/animals. I like to read too mostly mystery/suspense books but I’m open to all genres.
- How did you create the name of your blog? I thought about it and went with CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE that I just changed to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. The only thing was that I wanted my site to be more than just photos, I wanted to blog on that site too. Daisy Mae officially became part of the website as of January 1, 2018. I had so many ideas for a name.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Cats and Life
- The Recipe Hunter
- simple Ula
- Claire Yang Writes
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- The Veiled facet
- The Introverted Book Nerd
- Claire93’s Blog
Please don’t judge me for not nominating your blog! If I could I’d nominate all of you because I know how much time and effort you put into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
Please Answer The Above Questions Which Are The Same Questions I Was Asked To Answer. I Thought The Above Questions Were Good And I’d Like To See Your Answers To Them.
Have Fun Answering them Nominees.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).
Daisy Mae here, I wanted to share with you some exciting news. Sister Crystal has changed the site name from CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. It’s just a slight change.
Can you believe it? She included me in the name which means I get to help her. I can’t wait. I sure hope everyone continues to visit our site.
Good Day Everyone and I hope you are staying warm in this cold weather “Mother Nature” decided to give us for Christmas.
Here is a slideshow of our first “real” snow. We’ve had snow flurries before but this was our first snow with any real accumulations. Our deer, birds and other critters were cold band very hungry. I’m glad we were able to feed them.
Below is a slideshow of the snow and deer and the slideshow starts out with what it looks like before the snow started and what it looked like on December 19, 2017.
Enjoy the slideshow.
🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅Everyone, just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
You can read my latest post A Merry Meowy Christmas on WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) .