Daisy Mae’s Answers
1. I hope my furrever family’s love never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was when I got my furrever, loving family.
3. I never thought I would agree with Mom Crystal, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for the day that this COVID thing goes away for good.
1. I hope the love I have for my Cat and other animals never changes.
2. The luckiest I’ve ever been was when I had a pet as my friend.
3. I never thought I would see the day our Capitol Building was breached and stormed, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for the day to come when I see God because I have so many questions for Him.
Also, we ask you all to check out Angel Tigger’s Friendly Fill – In answers over at her blog which can be found by clicking on the following link: FRIENDLY FILL – INS WITH TIGGER and Angel Tigger’s other blog posts are at the following link: TIGGER AND FRIENDS .
Daisy Mae’s Answers
1. My focus word for 2021 is Love.
2. I didn’t get to excited this year, but hope to in 2021.
3. The year taught me or tried to teach me patience.
4. Training my Human Mom is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
1. My focus word for 2021 is compassion.
2. I didn’t get to get out as much this year, but hope to get out more in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me that kindness, compassion, Love and a smile can help calm a person down and possibly help solve a problem.
4. Starting writing a book and having it 1/2 finished by Dec. 31, 2021 is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
Daisy & Angel Tigger’s Answers
1. I’m going to give Mom Crystal a cuddling and nose rub for Christmas.
2. I sleep 12 hours a night.
3. My home is decorated with a Christmas tree, lights and Christmas decorations.
4. Laying by the Christmas tree and cuddling with a Christmas stocking makes me feel festive.
Please Note: Answers in Navy Blue are Daisy Mae’s and Answers in Maroon are Angel Tiggers.
1. I’m going to give my parents, sisters and their husbands a food package from Omaha Steaks for Christmas.
2. I sleep less than 8 hours a night.
3. My home is decorated with a Christmas tree, Christmas lights, Candles.
4. Christmas music, Christmas shopping and Christmas decorating makes me feel festive.
Hi all, you know I just had my 13th birthday. Well my Human Mom told me I could take over this post and if I do well, I can do it again sometime. So I ask you purrty please, please tell my Human Mom how well I did. Thank you all in advance. Now onto Friday Fill – Ins.
1. I think it would be fun to travel but not sure I really want to.
2. I have a hankering for friendship and sleep and lots of it.
3. Getting stuck in a hole/ tunnel in the Basement is a memory I’ll never forget.
4. If I were given the choice to immortal, I would pass on the opportunity. You see, I miss all my sisters and would want to see them and make sure they’re doing their jobs correctly. Also, I’ve liked my life through now and just love my Human family who gave me a furrever home. They’re purry special to me.
Daisy Mae And I will answer the four questions only difference will be is we will both answer each question. All answers will be in italics. Also you should note Daisy Mae’s answer will be in Navy Blue and my answers will be in Purple.
I invite you to join us as we join 15 AND MEOWING.com and Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill – Ins Blog Hop. Bonus — it helps you get more traffic to your blog. Now onto the questions.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when Oh this is a tough one. My feeling is even though I’m an adult I’m still a kid at heart and that has helped me through adulthood.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when I stopped doing zoomies.
3. I was shocked when I learned that I had some writing talent and when I met Maya Angelou for a class at a meet and greet when I was in college many moons ago.
3. I was shocked when I learned that “sister” Tigger had crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on 9-11-2015. I was so shocked when Sister Mom Crystal told me, I didn’t want to believe it.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to cook something and follow the directions exactly but yet it doesn’t come out right.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to dig my ear but my owners who are my furever family won’t let me.
Welcome to the Super Bowl Edition of Friendly Fill – Ins with our wonderful Hosts and Hostesses 15 And Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs . These week is very special because Angel Queen Tigger flew in to do Friendly Fill – Ins with us. So you will see three sets of questions and answers instead of 2. Questions will be in black and answers in italics. So without further adieu let’s get started.
ANGEL QUEEN TIGGER ANSWERS
1.) Superbowl Sunday means “didley squat” to me. I’d rather sleep and eat catnip. Although my human who was so kind to rescue me and give me a furever home.
2.) My human trying to tell me what to do bores me.
3.) If you have a human(s) that love you and give you a furever home, you have everything.
4.) My skill set could get me a job at a place as a boss, manager, angel and fun house scaring people. I could get a job as a lap warmer and cuddler too.
QUEEN DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
1.) Superbowl Sunday means “didley squat” to me. I’d rather sleep. I do root for my human’s favorite team or pick whichever one is playing.
2.) Television bores me although I like this show on COZI TV Channel called “Murder She Wrote”. Love that show.
3.) If you have a lap to warm, a lap to sleep on, a human(s) who love you and a furever home and of course catnip, you have everything.
4.) My skill set could get me a job at a castle. I make a good queen.
QUEEN CRYSTAL’S ANSWERS
1.) Superbowl Sunday means “didley squat” to me unless my favorite team is playing, I have a team to root for and have wings to eat. I think I’m batting 2 for 3 this year. My favorite team isn’t playing this year and I’m rooting for the Rams to win and I’m planning on eating wings Superbowl Sunday.
2.) Hockey and Baseball bores me. Football is getting there.
3.) If you have God, Love, Patience, Hope and a Cat, you have everything.
4.) My skill set could get me a job at a castle as a queen, a boss, owner of my own business. I easily could be a queen too because Queen Elizabeth is in my ancestry. (Not the current one). Cool isn’t it?
We are joining 15 And Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs for Friendly Fill – Ins and hope you join us too.
CONTACT FORM—WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!!
COMMENTS—TO GET YOUR COMMENTS TO SHOW SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANKS FOR READING AND YOUR PATIENCE.
DAISY MAE’S FRIENDLY FILL – IN ANSWERS
I really need to get my Humans Christmas gift.
My favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah)decoration is the Santa throw my Human bought and goes over the rocking chair to make a wonderful tent to sleep or play in.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Meowy Christmas with the exception of no presents or gifts under the tree.
This time of year, I eat my fare share of dry Meow Mix. My Human gives me a mix of Indoor Health, Tender Centers and Hairball food. It’s good stuff and I like to eat it. YUM!!
CRYSTAL’S FRIENDLY FILL – IN ANSWERS
I really need to get motivated and get my Christmas cards out in “snail mail”. Even though my gifts are bought they are not wrapped or gift bagged so I need to do that yet too.
My favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah) decoration is the Nativity scene. Love this Christmas Decoration. Personally this decoration could be left up all year round.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas now that the gifts have been bought, Christmas cards have started coming to me and one of the spare bedrooms is almost filled with gifts, wrapping paper and gift bags and of course stockings.
This time of year, I eat my fare share of chicken wings and Homemade Orange cookies with Orange Icing. Yumm!!
**CONTACT FORM** – – – WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!! THIS MEANS THEY DON’T SHOW UP IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
**COMMENTS** – – – TO GET COMMENTS TO SHOW UP SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANK YOU FOR READING AND YOUR PATIENCE.