Today is Day 9 of my blogging course and I’m almost done. Can we say Yippee!!
Today we covered HTML Basics. If you think it sounds confusing that’s because it is. I tried doing it but not sure I understand it. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow when I have to use what I learned today. Understanding hyperlinks is not what I thought. The areas we covered were:
- What is HTML is, and how to find yours.
- Basic text styling with HTML.
- Inserting links with HTML.
- Inserting Images with HTML.
Today was interesting. Didn’t really understand what I was doing or what I was reading. Today I had to adjust the visibility of one of my widgets. Once I started reading how to do it, I was so confused.
I try to understand what they want me to know on widget visibility but sometimes things can be so confusing.
Areas we covered today were:
- How to configure widget visibility settings.
- Ways to use widget visibility to your advantage.
Today we went over how to create custom texts and create a custom image. The areas that were covered were:
- Image widget basics.
- Custom image widget inspiration.
- How to create a custom image with PicMonkey or Canva.
- How to use custom images in text widgets.
Why use text widgets? Image widgets can be used for just about anything; we particularly appreciate when bloggers use them to highlight social networking profiles, direct our attention to special features, or draw us into different sections of their blogs. They’re eye-catching, and encourage readers to explore.
Today is Day 6 and today we organized our sidebar. Today we had to add 1 widget to our sidebar. However, we didn’t have to keep it. The areas we covered today were:
- What widgets are and how they’re useful.
- How to Choose the right widgets for your blog.
- Basic ways to customize widgets.
The one thing I want to learn is how to move your widgets around to where you want them. I know it sounds crazy but I’d like to learn this in case I decide I want to move my widgets around. Maybe it’s not crazy after all.
Today is Day 5 and that means I’m 1/2 way there or 50% done with my course. What did we cover today? Good question. But we got to take a break today and experiment on our own. I experimented with themes. I enjoyed the break.
Today is Day 4 of 10 of my blogging course. Almost halfway there-Yeah!!🙂🙂 Today the three areas we covered were:
- How to add and edit backgrounds.
- Color relationships, and how to use them.
- How to choose and update fonts.
Every blogger has the opportunity to do this. Myself included.
Tomorrow is 1/2 way-Yeah!!🎆🎆🙂🙂🎆🎆
It’s Day 3 of 10 of my blogging course and we’re learning about Custom headers. The 3 areas we covered today were:
- How to turn any photo into a custom header.
- How to create a custom graphic or text header.
- The finishing touches that highlight your new header.
It’s Day 2 of 10 of my Intermediate customization. Today we are concentrating on Visuals And Header Basics. We will be covering 3 areas and they are:
- The characteristics of a great header.
- Header options and jargon.
- How to add a header or site logo.
Tomorrow will probably be more difficult because it is about learning how to create custom completely custom header images for a polished, professional look! I have a picture I think would be good for a custom heading.
Since I have no information on my theme, I don’t know if my theme supports a header or not. I’m taking a course and they don’t give me all the information. How am I suppose to learn? I practice and go through the motions.
Hi everyone, I’m continuing to learn more about blogging by taking another blogging course. Sounds easy, trust me it’s not. My third course is called:Intermediate Customization.
Today is day 1 of 10 of my new blogging course, Intermediate Customization and we learned about 3 different things and they are:
- Finding your themes details.
- Understanding the jargon and features.
- Getting theme inspiration to improve your own site.
Normally I would find the theme details easy enough but when I went to find the theme details, I found out my theme for my site had been retired therefore I had no information to work with.
Hey everyone, guess what? Today is day 5 of 5 of my Commenting Basics Course. To day I had to find a comment that looked interesting and comment on it. It was hard to find a comment but I found one. Actually, I found more than 1 so I commented on more than 1 comment.
Some of today’s tips talked about linking. I’m new at linking but I’m halfway there. I guess I’ll see if there are more courses I need to take. LOL. >”<🙂🙂>”<