Growing up,I always had some sort of pet for as long as I can remember from Chameleons to Cats. Today I want to tell you about a dog I used to have and her name was Kandy. Kandy was a German Shepherd/Husky mix. We got her as puppy dog. Since she was part German Shepherd/Husky we knew she would be a “runner” and we were right. I don’t know how many times she got away from us all because she was stronger and faster than my family and I.
We hadn’t had problems with her chewing until one evening my family and I came home to a gaping hole in the wall that shouldn’t be there. Let me try to explain. Our house was 100+ years old at that time and some of our walls had paneling. Our jaws almost dropped to the floor in disbelief at what we were looking at. So off to to the vet we go with Kandy to make sure she was OK and didn’t ingest anything she shouldn’t have or anything dangerous. We were fortunate that everything was OK with Kandy. Our vet did give us a tip to curb chewing in Dogs. The tip our vet gave us and you’re more than welcome to use is: Give your Dog(s) a Pine Log to curb their chewing. She also told us a Pine Log is healthy for your Dog(s). Let me tell you we tried this tip and it really worked. The hole is fixed and can’t tell where it was.
1. Daisy Mae And I started our Blogging Journey well as a fluke. I kept getting all these pop ups and Ads about start blogging WordPress several times a day. I guess you could say we got tired of seeing these ads so we started blogging out of pure curiosity. That was 3 years ago soon to be 4 on CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and we just celebrated our 4th year over at WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) . You see, I started WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE (ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) first which was in Jan. 2017 and started CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE in April of 2017. I have contributed to other blogs and just started another blog this past year in 2020 on the Google/Blogger platform. My blog over there is called TIGGER AND FRIENDS .
2. One thing about my blog or my blogging goal that you accomplished in 2020, that made you most proud. I finished my first 5 book box set draft.That’s right you read that right. I was able to learn how to continue using Classic Editor despite WordPress introducing and implementing The New Block Editor (which I hate might I add).
3. Which of my 2020 posts was most popular with my audience? Why do I think it did so well? Well I was surprised at my most popular post. It seems it was my Home Page/Archives post with 146 views. However after that, is my post A Tribute to Tigger with 53 views. Another popular post was An Unexpected Friendship with 76 views (Sept. 2019). Why did these posts do so well? I think people want to see who I am and what’s our blog about and A Tribute To Tigger did well I think because of the love of Cats, animal lovers, people who love poetry, people just curious to see who we are but most of all our wonderful regular readers.
4. What was the biggest blogging challenge we faced in 2020, and how did we tackle it? Our biggest challenge was trying to make time to put up posts on our blog. How did we tackle it? We posted when we could and “played everything by ear”.
5. What is one thing we learned 2020 that can help us be better bloggers? Actually, the one thing I learned to help us all become better was right after I started blogging. I learned how important a blog title and blog tag is and my one thing we learned in 2020 was how to still be able to use Classic Editor after the Block Editor was implemented.
6. What are our top 3 goals for 2021?
a.To post more.
b. To get more readers andfollowers.
c.To comment more.
d.To start writing a book and get at least part of it completed.
7. In a perfect world, where do we see ourselves and your blog(s) 1 year from now? There is no such thing as a perfect world. With how 2020 was and 2021 started out well we really don’t know. However, we hope things get better all around and we’re still here a year from now. We’re hoping for more posts, followers, readers and so much more.
8. If you had $1,000 to spend on your blog how would you spend it? We would buy a custom domain name and use some money for SEO too. We’re not good SEO/technical stuff.
9. What is one skill we’d like to learn or improve in 2021? SEO/Technical stuff. We hope that gets better.
10. If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with challenge you’re having with your blog, what would it be? MMM… Can only ask 1 question huh? Meowsers that’s a hard question. How can we improve our blog with our SEO/technical stuff and why is it so important? We promise this is all 1 question. We need to ask our wonderful pet blogging community a lot of questions.
Today I want to talk about one of my Cats. Her name is Snowball. Snowball was rescued/adopted after she survived by going from house to house trying to survive and find food however she could.
One afternoon, Snowball came to our house hoping to find food which she did I might add. In addition, she also found and figured out that it was the Dad who she had to convince to let her into to his life as she had already had convinced the rest of the family. So when the Dad lade down on the glider to rest, she hopped on the glider with the Dad and snuggled tight up against in hopes to convince Dad to give her a furrever loving home. Well guess what? Yep, it worked. That day Snowball got her furrever, loving home.
Below are a few pictures of Snowball. I think you will enjoy them.
1. I hope my furrever family’s love never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was when I got my furrever, loving family.
3. I never thought I would agree with Mom Crystal, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for the day that this COVID thing goes away for good.
1. I hope the love I have for my Cat and other animals never changes.
2. The luckiest I’ve ever been was when I had a pet as my friend.
3. I never thought I would see the day our Capitol Building was breached and stormed, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for the day to come when I see God because I have so many questions for Him.
Also, we ask you all to check out Angel Tigger’s Friendly Fill – In answers over at her blog which can be found by clicking on the following link: FRIENDLY FILL – INS WITH TIGGER and Angel Tigger’s other blog posts are at the following link: TIGGER AND FRIENDS .
Hi everyone, welcome to CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. As most of you know my our site is so much more than photos. However, for those who are visiting our site for the very first welcome and we hope you come back. Today, I’ll be reviewing a paperback book.
Title Of Book: THE Light Catcher MURDERS
Author: Jo Cassie McCrae
Type Of Book: Mystery/Suspense/Intrigue
Author’s Book Excerpt
NESTLED IN THE SCENIC TEXAS HILL COUNTRY, THE COZY TOWN OF WHEATON CREEK SEEMED AN IDYLLIC PLACE TO ESCAPE THE WORLD’S INCREASINGLY HARSH REALITIES. AT LEAST, THAT’S WHAT KATE ATHERTON THOUGHT.
HAVING ENJOYED A LONG, SUCCESSFUL CAREER WITH A SPECIALIZED, HIGHLY SECRET FEDERAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, CRISES IN BOTH KATE ATHERTON’S PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE DROVE HER TO EARLY RETIREMENT AND, ULTIMATELY, TO WHEATON CREEK. THE SMALL TOWN WAS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR HER AND HER FORMER-MILITARY HUSBAND TO ESCAPE WHAT HAD COME TO FEEL LIKE A WORLD MADE UP OF WARS, HATRED, FEAR, AND ULTIMATELY DEATH. AND, AT FIRST, THE ESCAPE WAS ALL KATE HAD HOPED FOR. THEN MURDER CAME TO WHEATON CREEK-A CRIME THAT THE COUNTY SHERIFF SEEMS DETERMINED TO PIN ON KATE’S PHOTOGRAPHER FRIEND, LUCY CELEK.
LUCY’S WORK HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO APPEAR AT A PRESTIGIOUS PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL, A FESTIVAL THAT COULD TAKE HER FROM AMATEUR TO PROFESSIONAL STANDING. ALL GOES WELL UNTIL THE GATHERING DISPLAYING HER WORK IS BROKEN INTO, AND ONE OF LUCY’S PHOTOGRAPHS IS VANDALIZED. A WEEK LATER, THE MAN LUCY SUSPECTED OF DESTROYING HER PHOTOGRAPH-A FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHER WHO WAS ANGRY THAT HIS OWN WORK WAS NOT CHOSEN BY THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE-IS MURDERED. FACED WITH A SHERIFF WHO SHOWS LITTLE INTEREST IN EXPANDING HIS LIST OF SUSPECTS BEYOND LUCY, KATE FEELS SHE MUST DUST OFF HER PUZZLE-SOLVING SKILLS TO FIND THE REAL KILLER. MURDER IS JUST THE BEGINNING, THOUGH, AS KATE’S SLEUTHING BEGINS TO REVEAL A TANGLED WEB OF CRIMES THAT GO BEYOND ANYTHING SHE COULD HAVE IMAGINED.
What I Thought:
Wow!! This book is mysterious, suspenseful, very intriguing, a page turner, easy to read, lots of plot twists and turns, keeps you guessing and on the edge of your seat. I actually hated to put this book down. I loved this book. This book was excellent and well written. Kudos to the author. I look forward to reading the rest of this author’s books in print format.
My Book Recommendation:
I highly recommend this book and suggest you go out and buy this book, read it yourself and hopefully review it. I will definitely be reading this book again in the future.
A Friendly Suggestion:
Parents, Grandparents, Legal Guardians, if for some reason you question whether your kids or grandkids should read the book just by reading the book excerpt or by looking at the book cover then I suggest you read the book first yourself then make your decision. But I found nothing wrong with reading this book.
I reached out to the author to review her books. She provided me with a paperback copy of the book in exchange for my honest review. The above review is my honest review. I do not charge to do reviews.