Hi everyone and Happy Early Halloween. Daisy Mae And I hope you get lots of treats and toys. Daisy Mae is hoping for extra treats. Of course she will most likely get that and lots of scritches, cuddled and loving too. If I know Daisy Mae, she may go up to the master bedroom by the register on her Gobble, Gobble Turkey catnip pad she won from Ellen at 15AndMeowing. She loves that Gobble, Gobble catnip pad. Now onto Friendly Fill – Ins.
Daisy Mae’s Answers
1. I keep warm by sleeping by the register for most of the day but I do stay active some of the day.
2. I don’t need to be so demanding with Mom Crystal and her family but I want to be so demanding so I get my own way MOL, LOL.
3. I would want Here lies a smart, demanding and bossy Cat to be etched onto my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I probably wouldn’t hear it unless it’s really loud because my hearing is going.
1. I keep eating a small meal for Dinner and a semi – big meal for Supper but don’t lose any weight.
2. I don’t need a Cat but I want a Cat hence the reason I got Daisy Mae 14+ years ago.
3. I would want a picture of a Grey Striped Tabby Cat and hear lies a feisty redhead that loves Cats and animals to be etched on my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I probably wouldn’t think to much of it because I would think it’s Daisy Mae, something going on outside with the neighbors, some of the wildlife or something with house since the house is 105+ years old.
I love cats and I am a animal lover. I like most sports. For example: Nascar, Golf and etc.... I like meeting new people and making new friends. I am on Bloglovin', Katzenworld Forum and I am on Linked In. I live in a small town in Pennsylvania. I also like taking pictures and writing poetry. I've met Maya Angelou and that was a WOW experience. I love hot wings. I love cats, dogs and most other animals.
View all posts by Crystal