First Daisy Mae And I want to Wish you all a Happy, Safe And Prosperous New Year. Now on to the Main Event. Our First Post Of 2019—WOW!!
QUEEN DAISY MAE’S ANSWERS
- Looking back, maybe I shouldn’t have been so hard on Santa Paws about the catnip. Santa Paws, if your listening and/or reading this, I’m really sorry. Will you please forgive me?
- A lot of sleep is a treat I give to myself.
- A new skill I want to learn is to have a longer attention span to play with my toys. I play for a brief time then stop. I had a longer attention span when I was a kitten.
- One bad habit I want to stop is annoying my family by coaxing to go to the attic in the Early Morning.(Actually I don’t I’m just trying to be nice kitty cat ).
QUEEN MOM CRYSTAL’S ANSWERS
- Looking Back, I should try to be less picky and eat more. Funny Hah. Most of us would say less but in my case I do need to eat more.
- Picking up Daisy is a treat I give to myself. This is a treat because she rarely lets me pick her up.
- A new skill I want to learn is learning how to make art from pictures I’ve taken on PicMonkey, Canvas and etc…
- One bad habit I want to stop is being over-anxious. I get way to over-anxious and that leads to worry and that isn’t good.
WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE AND DON’T SHOW UP!!