Guess what everyone? Queen Daisy Mae and Queen Mom Deputy Sister Crystal are going to do Friendly Fill – Ins together. This is how we are going to do it. Queen Daisy Mae will answer her questions and her answers will be in purple italics and I will also give you my answers. My answers will be in red italics. Hope you enjoy our answers.
QUEEN DAISY MAE
The last time I saw my birth mom was 12 years ago and 9 days.
- Living with another cat isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.
- Getting stuck when exploring is a blessing in disguise.
- My favorite word is sleep.
- The last time I talked to God was today.
- Getting bullied isn’t always easy and walking away is even harder.
- Failure is a blessing in disguise.
- My favorite word is compassion.