Today is day 4 of my blogging course Branding And Growth: Give ‘Em What They Want and I am to do live with the design I have for today and take a step back and focus on my content.
Do a basic stats analysis and create an editorial calendar. Also, I am to browse my stats page and ask myself the following questions. Please Note that my answers are in Italics.
- What are your most viewed posts? Topics? Your top posts by number of likes? Sadly today I have only have 1 post that was viewed twice and that was Get Read All Over, In the last week(up to March 5, 2018) I have I have 71 views and my top posts are: ENCOURAGEMENT, Setting Goals, AUDIT YOUR BRAND, Get Read All Over and Photo-Bomb(Deer Style):Wordless Wednesday.That’s for the week From the looks of it my readers like reading Encouraging posts and informative posts.
- Which topics have the most comments?Encouraging posts.
- Are there posts or topics you are surprised are popular? Yes. I think it’s because the posts are positive, encouraging and informative.
- Which times and days of the week bring the most traffic? This question I’m not sure of the answer but my guess is midday to evening.
- Making an editorial calendar? I’m confused here. I schedule a lot of posts so that’s going to be my editorial calendar. What do you think.