Graphics By: YouTube.com(Bottom 2 Book Tags) and tinyobsessions.wordpress.com(Top Book Tag)
I have been tagged by WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) for the Reader Problems Book Tag. If you want to visit her site and maybe even give her a follow you can click on the above link.
The Questions From WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) Will Be In Bold Print And My Answers Will Be In Italics.
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I read the back of the books and read the interesting sounding books first.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re not just loving it. Do You Quit or are you committed? Most of the time I’m committed but sometimes I have to just quit.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads challenge. Do you try and catch up and how? If I were taking a Goodreads challenge, I would try to catch up by reading as many books as I could.
- The covers do. not. match. How do you cope? Don’t worry about it.
- Everyone and their mother loves a book you don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings. I let my opinion be made known and hope I can still bond with my book friends.
- You’re reading a book and you’re about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I usually don’t read in public so problem solved.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Good reads? I would probably re-read the book.
- You Do Not Want Anyone. ANYONE. Borrowing your books. How do you tell people nope when they ask? Just Say No. Family is a little bit harder to turn down.
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump. Put the book down and watch tv. Take a break.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? I’m unemployed so not many.
- After you’ve bought the books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them. It depends on my TBR books. Also, if I’m in the middle of a book, I’ll finish the book first.
I really don’t know who to tag so if your name is not below and you want to do this tag GO FOR IT!! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGED!!
Thank you for tagging me WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING).