ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD Of The World Award:
I couldn’t find anything online about the history and origin of this award. However, I will tell you that The Brotherhood Of The World Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers.
THE RULES OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post and/or blog.
I would like to Thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for this award. She has a great site and you can access it by CLICKING HERE .
QUESTIONS FROM SAMANTHAMURDOCHBLOG(MY ANSWERS ARE IN ITALICS):
- What Makes You Angry? When people can’t accept the results of something that happened a year ago. For example the Presidential Election. Also when people disrespect the flag and our military. I could go on and on but won’t.
- What Was Your Last Random Act Of Kindness? Giving my hair stylist a $5 tip when I only wanted to give her a $1 tip. Also, helped Mom and Dad put plastic up to keep the wind and snow out.
- What Is Your Key To Happiness? Interesting question. My key to happiness is simple it is God and the Bible.
- What Is Your Philosophy Of Life In Three Words? Faith, Hope, Love
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
- Claire Yang Writes
- Canny Catnip Nook
- His Perfect Timing
- Cats and Life
- Dear Anita/Dear Cassie
- Oh, Elwood! (& Friendz)
- And Finally… To anyone who has stopped and read this and would like to do this award go ahead because it’s the Brotherhood Of The World Award. Everyone who has a blog deserves this award.
BROTHERHOOD QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- Why Did You Start Your Blog(s)?
- How Do You Stay Happy When Something Bad Happens?
- Do You Collect Anything?
- Do You Have Pets And If So, What Kind?
- Any Words Of Wisdom And/Or Suggestions For Newbie Bloggers?
As usual, there is no obligation to accept this award, it’s just a nice way to show appreciation and recognition to the other bloggers, and pass it on.
Thanks For Reading.