Hello Everyone, I have been blessed to be tagged by blogger Danielle of the The Introverted Book Nerd . She has an amazing site so I suggest you check it out and possibly give her a follow too.
1. WHY DID YOU START THIS BLOG?
I started blogging for fun and because I enjoy it. Also, I read quite a bit so sharing my thought on books isn’t out of the question.
2. WHAT ARE SOME FUN AND UNIQUE THINGS YOU CAN BRING TO BOOK BLOGGING?
Sharing my thoughts on books.
3. WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW BLOG?
I’m excited about meeting other bloggers and seeing what their opinions are.
4. WHY DO YOU LOVE READING.
It helps me wind down and I like seeing the different plots.
5. WHAT BOOK OR SERIES GOT YOU INTO READING?
Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys and the Narnia Series.
6. WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS?
- How do you come up with your plots of your book?
- Where do you get your inspiration?
- On average, how long does it take you to write a book?
7. WHAT CHALLENGES DO YOU THINK STARTING A BLOG WILL BE THE HARDEST TO OVERCOME?
The technical aspect of blogging.
8. WHEN DID YOU START READING?
Since I was real young and when I got older, I read the Bible the whole way through.
9. WHERE DO YOU READ?
Mostly my bedroom.
10. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
I will try just about any type of book just to see what the plot is going to be like. Reading a horror book is unlikely.
If you are reading this and you are a newbie book blogger then I tag YOU!!